4.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs that Hit the Spot!
While not as strong in intensity as I would have liked, these grow bulbs work well and cost penny's a year to run, not penny's a day, like the incandescent ones we were using. LOVE LED's. And the price was right.
Published 7 months ago by John Tee

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this
Theses lights did not grow my seedlings infact they killed all that I had established, I am an extremely unsatisfied customer.
Published 3 months ago by Jeremiah fix

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs that Hit the Spot!, January 24, 2014
This review is from: 38 LEDs 2.2W Hydroponic Red Blue LED Light Plant Grow Light Bulb E27 Base Pack of 5pcs

5.0 out of 5 stars does 2.2 watts of blue red l.e.d. light help?, October 13, 2013
The answer is yes, now you do have to take into consideration the type of plant and how close the light is. I'm currently running these little guys 5 of them. So far o have been getting great results with a wide variety of plants. The light is pretty small however every plat takes to it like crazy with awesome new growth and nice dark green foliage. Long story short they are pretty bright little buggers, plants love them, they are a great price and use next to no power. I will be buying more. Side note shipping was a bit slow but its well worth the wait. Tip look up photo booth light sockets get the 5 socket light adapter with the l.e.d. lights. Happy growing :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this, May 9, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, July 10, 2014
They work ok. Took a while to arrive with the shipping. Probably not good for plants that require a lot of sunlight. I had a bunch of plants in a planter box indoors that died. its on just one orchid not and seems to be doing well. I'm new at growing plants indoors so it could have been just me.

1.0 out of 5 stars no wonder it's a long time to recive them they dont send them., May 11, 2014
What is this honestly, It's saying they have been delivered well where? I checked USPS as well saying it's delivered but where and why say it's delivered also why say it may take till the may 29 or June 1st I bought it at the beginning of the month seriously get your stuff together.

2.0 out of 5 stars little, small led., August 1, 2014
used these as supplemental lighting for a 600watt hps and they dont do much of anything, i have better results with cfl's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap enough Grow lights, April 18, 2014
I would buy these again. Seem to do the job. All of my indoor plants reaching for these lights. Come with both blue and red lights which make all the underneath plants dark purple.

Rate and Discover Movies