Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hydroxycut Pro Clinical- 100% Caffeine Free 72 Rapid-Release Caplets (PACK of 2)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2012
I was attracted to this product because it said caffeine free. I'm the kind of person who is extremely sensitive to stimulants. I've gotten really bad panic attacks in the past from taking other weight loss supplements. This, however, is perfect! It suppresses my appetite without making my heart go insane. I find it very effective, and this is just the thing I've been looking for. :D
11 comment| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2013
Lost 73 pounds off of this stuff. Would suggest to anyone to use! It is worth the money to buy.
on September 27, 2013
I love the fact that this is stimulant free and it still produces the results that I expect from Hydroxycut. I'm in a phase right now where I am trying to eliminate certain stimulants so I am happy that this is around. I still feel energy but no where near a crazy jittery feeling.
on May 6, 2013
Great product!!! Works great and have ordered more. Easy to follow diet plan! Look forward to the new results this week!!

Excellent Customer Service!!!
on December 14, 2014
Sure they are no magic pills but they do curb my appetite. I am on a diet and started a more aerobic focus workout and I have lost 10 lbs.
They don't make my heart race and that's why I like them.
on September 26, 2013
This is a great fat burner for anyone who wants to loose weight without being loaded up on stimulant. I do not like taking to much caffeine during the day so I wanted to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked despite having no stimulant. I was still able to loose weight relatively quickly and will continue to use this product.
on November 7, 2014
I would have loved to have used more of this, but three days in (and two pounds down) I started to feel very strange in my chest. It felt like a panic attack or way too much caffeine, but without the emotional rush of either. Just the physical discomfort. It has scared me, though, and I won't be taking more any time soon. I may resume when I speak to my doctor.
on February 18, 2014
LOVE the product! So far I have noticed a big difference in my eating habits. I don't feel the need to snack and I eat less in each sitting.
on December 17, 2014
Did not work as well as I had hoped. Lost a little weight, but I thought it would speed up my metabolism more, I really didn't need the appetite suppressor as I don't have a problem with abstaining from food. But struggle with slow metabolism.
on May 29, 2016
I took this because I am sensitive to the stimulants and caffeine that 98% of diet supplements have, but after 3 bottles taken exactly as directed I saw 0 results. I had been doing cardio work for months, running, eating healthy, and watching calories. Towards the end of the second bottle I felt a little "hot" and minor heart racing, and I had terrible nightmares, but there are other mild stimulants in the formula. I would not recommend this product, especially for the price! Ironically after I quit taking it I steadily lost 6 more pounds over the next 2 months. Maybe it took a while to boost me, or maybe it was holding me back? My family has a long history of under-active thyroids, and I am no exception.