Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 10, 2013
Got a sample from the company at some point and fell in love with it. Really great for the kids and they like the taste. Just make sure you use it when needed
on December 24, 2014
Works like a charm everytime I give my daughter when she sneezes or comes down with congestion. all of Hyland's products are good. But I have moved away from Mucinex to Defend as this works without the side effects of allopathic medications.
on October 30, 2015
This was recommended to me for my bronchitis. At first i was extremely skeptical, I have a prescription for codeine cough syrup but i was out & i didn't want to spend $50.00 on a Dr's visit to get a new prescription plus i needed it asap. I am now a believer! I can't believe how well this stuff works! It works as well if not better than my prescription cough syrup & the flavor is not bad. Tastes a lot better than any syrup i've had. My husband is a believer too. He took it when he had a bad cold. A swig of this and hours of relief. The price is half what i would pay at my natural food store ( i checked ) & shipping didn't take too long so i'll stock up on some more for this winter.
on May 7, 2015
I love love love all products form Hyland's. My kids give me utterly no fuss what so ever when they are not feeling well and have to take meds. They actually ask me where is the bolttle of Hyland's this or that!!!! It seems to work for my children very quickly. I have actually been known to take this cough medicine when I had a terrible cold. I love natural products and love recommending this to everyone. It has no nasty flavor at all which is a huge plus for sick kids taking nasty meds, smiles. I love how the hyland's meds are so very easy to administer and read in dosing purposes.
on August 26, 2015
Better than any other over the counter cold medicine. And best yet, this cough and cold medicine is all natural and safe to use, even on kids!! Tasteless so if you have a kid who doesn't want medicine, its easy to slip into water, juice, or other beverage. Won't buy other over the counter stuff anymore!
on January 17, 2014
I have trouble finding this locally, so I ordered it from Amazon. This product works. With a yucky case of bronchitis that would not leave me alone, I was coughing every night. The sweet cough meds and cough drops only made it worse, so I went looking for something more natural. Mucinex was much too drying and I am sure the chemicals were not good for me. Defend is much more gentle, but it works even better. Made of more natural ingredients, the taste is far from chemical. This version does not make you sleepy so daytime coughing is treatable. There is a nighttime formula also, but once I stopped coughing, I could sleep. I highly recommend this. The taste is light, not thick and sweet like most cough meds. It also helps with a congested head...breathing is a good thing!! Take this...Feel better soon!
on May 5, 2015
I have bought this many times before and used it regularly when signs of a cough or cold appear...it works and isn't harmful to your body when fighting something off...Hyland's Homeopathic Products are great for the whole family.
on November 2, 2015
this stuff works and fast .. we are trying to go a little more natural lately and this includes medicine .. my husband was a little skeptical (he is having a little of a hard time switching over to non toxic lifestyle) and when he got ill this is what I gave him and he was impressed whew
on December 23, 2013
Originally bought this because a friend gave me a recommendation. After reading that it didn't interact with other medicines, and it's about as natural as you can get, I decided to give this a try. My dad is a heart attack survivor who is on several medications, and this is simply perfect for him. I don't like the idea packing on another layer of medication when he's sick/catches a cold, so this is the first thing we turn to. According to the company, this product works with your immune system, and so far I can't disagree. Everyone in the house (including myself) has tried this product once or twice, and it simply works great! I really appreciate that there are no side effects such as drowsiness, and it really soothes your cough for throughout the days. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a similar situation to my dad's, or if you just want to try a more natural route. Thank you Hyland's! We have 2-3 bottles in stock all the time, these do tend to go fast (since you can take a dose every 4-6 hours)!
on October 25, 2015
My friend introduced me to this brand after nursing me back to health. This liquid plus their tea packets (which I haven't found) help me not cough as much and feel way better. I couldn't find it at the local Walmart or walgreens for some reason so I had to get it online. It doesn't taste like medicine. It tastes great.