5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it!
Published on March 15, 2010 by 3boys

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us.
Bought these for our 4 year old who has bedwetting problems. We tried nearly the whole bottle with no improvement. Maybe all bodies work different and her's didn't like to work with these pills. Hopefully the problem clears itself up, or we can get something that actually works from the DR.
Published on December 28, 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it!, March 15, 2010
My 9-yr old son was *soaking* through his GoodNites & UnderJams even though I would get him up to use the bathroom at 11PM and my husband would get him up at 4:30AM. We tried limiting his beverages after 6PM, we tried getting him up to go to the bathroom, had him sleep on the floor on a tarp covered camping pad so he would *feel* being wet, we tried the Malem Ultimate Bedwetting Alarm with Vibration - Gold 8 Tone. Our son would just sleep through all of it; imagine a child standing up with the bedwetting alarm going off and he's still peeing all over his bed - ugh!!
He was born 7-weeks premature and has low muscle tone/weak ligaments, but otherwise is a typical kid. I figured he would "grow out of it" like his pediatrician told me; another pediatrician told me there was a prescription medicine, but she wouldn't recommend it.

I saw these Hyland's Bedwetting Tablets and figured I've spent enough money so far, why not try these? We started out with 3-tablets at each meal (except lunch when he's at school), and at bedtime. In two days he stayed dry through the night! We continued the tablets for a week and he stayed dry every night. Then we slacked off and forgot to remind him to take his pills and he started wetting again. We got him back to taking 2-pills at every meal and at bedtime and he's been dry again for a week. Geesh, I wish I would have tried these sooner!

I have a feeling that he'll be taking these for several months before we can try weaning him off and see what happens. I did look at a couple of the local "nationwide" drugstores & retail stores that carry Hyland's, but no one sold the bedwetting tablets. I ordered these from Amazon and then the following day I found the Bedwetting Tablets at a locally owned organic grocery store/co-op.
The tablets are very tiny, dissolve easily on the tongue, slightly creamy/sweet taste.

From Hyland's website -
Formula:
Equisetum Heymale 3X HPUS - for feeling of fullness in bladder, frequent urging, incontinence in children.
Rhus Aromatica 3X HPUS - for incontinence with constant dribbling in children.
Belladonna 3X HPUS (0.0003% Alkaloids) - for frequent and profuse urination with sensation of motion in bladder. For incontinence and continuous dropping.
In a base of Lactose (milk sugar), N.F.

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work!!!, July 22, 2009
My son was 6 years old and was still wearing pull-ups at night. Every morning I would cross my fingers for a DRY pull-up but it never happened. After doing some research on the internet about night potty training I came across these tablets. I was totally skeptical but willing to try almost anything. After about a month of using the tablets every night I RAN OUT! Ugh.....Only to realize that he didn't need them anymore. Whatever happened in those 4-5 weeks he became totally night time potty trained. I have not used them in about 5 weeks and he has not had one accident. I believe in these so much I'm purchasing another round for my 3 year old daughter who has expressed interest in no longer wearing a diaper at night. Highly highly recommend these tablets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you put in a little work yourself, September 29, 2009
This review is from: Hyland's Homeopathic - Bedwetting - 125 tablets (Health and Beauty)
I love these!! I have two boys that needed the tablets that are 3 and 6 years old. They both wet the bed every single night, and that was with me and my husband waking them up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks. These tablets aren't necessarily going to make them stop wetting the bed if you just give them to your child and put them to bed. This product is more of an aid, not a cure. It helps your kids to hold their bladder longer. We put the kids to bed at eight and woke them up at midnight and four in the morning for bathroom breaks. They woke up around eight the next morning dry. After two weeks they only needed to be woken up once, at two a.m. Now we're almost at a month and, hopefully soon, they won't need to be woken up at all during the night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seeing Results, keeping my fingers crossed., November 15, 2011
I had a horrific experience with the Malem Wireless Bedwetting Alarm and that's the reason I switched to Hyland's Children Bedwetting Tablets.

Its been almost 4 weeks since I have used it. My son now urinates in much smaller quantities. I will keep you all posted on the progress and will upgrade my review to a 5 star when my son is bedwetting free.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Tablets, January 20, 2008
C. Torres (West Olive, MI) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my daughter who has wet the bed for several years. The doctor prescribed desmopressin but it was too expensive without prescription coverage. I wanted to find an alternative and this product really works. We had to experiment to find out how many tablets she needed to take every night but once we found out she has not had a wet night for over a year.

I love Hyland products and would recommend them to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us., December 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, October 31, 2011
My son is 10 years old and was still consistantly wetting the bed about 5 nights per week. He wets too much for even the largest pull up type underwear. He is just too sound of a sleeper. When he tried a bedwetting alarm, it would wake us up across the house and we would go to his room to wake him up and turn it off. By then it was too late. He takes 2 of theses pills at bedtime. He has had only one accident in a month and was a night he forgot. We ran out last night and he still stayed dry. I am ordering more but maybe we will be able to wean him off.

3.0 out of 5 stars noticed little difference, June 21, 2014
first few days were great. but after that I didn't see any difference. Maybe good for smaller kids. but for the price it was worth a try.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not working for my daughter, February 14, 2011
I really hoped that it would work for my daughter... but so far there is no much difference. Maybe a little less urine but not a lot of difference. She still wets every nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, December 28, 2011
I have no experience with how these work on children...but I can say, these worked like a charm for incontinent collies. I had two senior collies that started to lose control of their bladders....I tried diapers (MESSY!), I tried more frequent potty breaks (didn't work). They would sleep and leak,and it was becoming an impossible task to keep them indoors. So, as a last ditch effort, I decided to try these tablets. Mind you, I was a horrible skeptic. I really didn't believe that homeopathy worked, nor had I ever tried it at the time.

I reluctantly went to an herbal store, found this product, purchased it, and gave it to my dogs. Expecting nothing more than dogs that thought they were getting a treat, I was amazed to see huge results in just an hour. The leaking had stopped! (No exaggeration!) I was so incredibly thrilled with the product, that it piqued my interest in other homeopathic remedies. I've been using all natural remedies for many years now and with great success! I am a minimalist, and want as few toxins coming in contact with my pets and kids, and homeopathy is a GREAT alternative to many harsh Rx's. I write this review in an attempt to show that these are in fact, very effective not only for humans as the reviews state, but also for our canine friends. I have since tried another homeopathic "bedwetting" tablet on a rescue pit bull, and though it worked, it took a couple of days to achieve effectiveness. I'm not sure how homeopathic remedies work. I've tried to understand it, but I just can't comprehend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›