Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hyland's Earache Drops, Natural Homeopathic Cold & Flu Earaches, Swimmers Ear and Allergies Relief, 0.33 Ounce
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 10, 2011
I picked these up at our local health store because I was having an earache and they really do work. I followed the instructions and put 3-4 drops in my ear and then kept it tilted for a bit and put a cotton ball in it for 5 minutes. Before I used them I couldn't blow my nose or relieve pressure without there being pain in my right ear. After I used it I could do both with no pain. I'm not prone to earaches so I don't know much about them, but it was great to get such fast relief from one.
on May 19, 2014
I use this product along with Herbs 4 Kids Garlic/Mullein oil for the ears and together they have gotten rid of ear infections for my daughter, I confirmed this with the doctor!
on February 21, 2016
Bought these for a earache and these did the trick after several days of applications. The drops actually worked quite well, there are so many non-performing products on the market, but this product did the trick. I had a really nasty ear problem a year ago and bought "Herb Pharm Mullein/Garlic Herbal Ear Drop Oil - 1 Ounce" which worked very well too, just a very strong garlic smell...but hey works. So now between these two and traveling to different climates I'm prepared. I recommend trying this product.
on September 25, 2015
I was skeptical, but these drops cleared up my daughter's swimmer's ear in a day or two. She also didn't complain about putting the drops in her ear, but she hated the homemade garlic oil we tried first.
on September 24, 2013
My husband has hearing aids and he had some ear pain a month ago. Turned out that somehow a bit of skin was up against his ear drum. The ENT removed that, but he had residual pain from it for three weeks.

I bought these for him and in two days, no more pain!!!! He's thrilled and so am I.
on January 2, 2013
Applied these ear drops per instructions to alleviate swimmer's ear symptoms: itching, discomfort and mild inflammation of the ear canal. Symptom's relieved within first use, overnight.
on December 18, 2015
These drops work for me. I use them for itching or for pain in the ears. They are safe as far as I can tell with no side effect. It usually takes more than one dosage to clear up pain, but you can use them once every six hours. I have used them for shorter intervals with no problems. Hyland's Earache Drops have no interactions with antibiotics or other medications.
on November 26, 2011
I am the mom of five small kids, including twin toddlers, and these eardrops are a godsend! I was never much of a fan of Hyland's teething tablets, so I was skeptical about the eardrops at first. But they are amazing. They're safe to use in pretty much any quantity, so if your baby is fussy and you can't figure out why, you can try the eardrops without worrying that you're overmedicating.

If I suspect a little one has an ear infection in the middle of the night, I use the eardrops to soothe them until we can get to the doctor. They work instantly! A few times, we have actually cleared up ear pain and have not needed a doctor visit. Last winter, I had a bad cold and a throbbing earache one night -- I used Hyland's eardrops every couple of hours, and my ear pain was GONE. Within a few more days of using the eardrops, I didn't even have the sensation of fluid in my ear. Last week, my 18m old son had an ear infection -- when I put the eardrops in his ear to soothe the pain, he actually giggled at the bubbly feeling and seemed to have instant relief.

One note: when my son was 10 months old, I put the eardrops in his ear, and they turned the outside of his ear slightly pink (like on his earlobe, where the drops ran out a little bit). He never seemed to have any discomfort from it, and I think it was just sensitive baby skin in action.
on January 10, 2014
My 3 year old has been suffering from ear infections and I'm a firm believer in all natural products & this one is AMAZING!! Got rid of the pain within 5 mins and she slept through the night! HIGHLY recommend!
on June 21, 2016
Used this all the time when my son was an infant after his first ear infection. He never had to have antibiotics ear drops again. I use it right away when anyone complains about ear pain. With my husband, his ear infections come on fast and aggressive. I mix this with activated charcoal and put in his ear. I purchase the Coal-Conut activated charcoal powder here on Amazon. If this doesn't work I put liposomal vitamin C, also called Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C by LivOn, in his ear. The activated charcoal stains clothes and bedding so use it carefully. Black is a good color to wear while using activated charcoal. Not all activated charcoal is the same. Coal-Conut is the best.