Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

100%

on September 26, 2006
Rue was recommended to me by a homeopath- I did a web search for "user reviews/testimonials...", on Rue?
(I don't 100% trust "seller's web site reviews!", on ANY product! Amazon reviews are the BEST, because they are unfiltered & include negative reviews too!)
See product description..., way below- It was GREAT for "ALL" my aches & pains...! :o)

I could find "hardly anything" on Rue? I can NOW see why! I don't feel that many people completed the cycle, because!-
LUCKILY I found 1 review on a sellers web site, where Rue disolved a hard bony deposit on a man's wrist. He stated that on the 10th day his wrist "ACHED", but he continued! On the 15th day his deposit disappeared & pain went away! HMMM...?
After using Rue I too strongly feel that it actually disolves arthritis crystals...! WOW!

Well Rue is very inexpensive, so I thought I'd give it a try curing my chronic Achilles Tendonitis, as nothing else has worked (I bought 1oz of 30c)!?
I followed directions & took 3, 3 times daily sublingually (dissolved under tongue), preceded by a large glass of water, On an empty stomach (an hour... before meals...).
I will decrease gradually over time, as needed... (I couldn't find anthing on "how long..."?)?

My experience & strong reaction (while it was repairing...)-
1. I took the last daily dose 3 hours before bedtime- I had a "hard!" time getting to sleep, and when I did sleep it was restless... & I awoke EARLY!?
On 8th day, I started taking all three doses during the day (before dinner), and the sleeping problems..., went away.

2. On the 5th day I awoke with moderate pain in "every" area where I had ANY problems...!- Tendonitis, sciatica, gout. Arthritis in my- knees, back, neck, shoulder, hands...
I took 2 ibuprofen (OTC Advil, with food & big glass of water) & and pain quickly went away.
P.S. I didn't go to day only until after the pain stopped, may be necessary?- as body repairs during sleep. If you don't have the pain... (necessary!), I'd try it before bed for several days & see? I also took a mild sleeping pill. Was it removing bad stuff from my brain too?

My eyes tired quickly at my computer (I'm a software tech, and this WAS a previous problem with me- just not so fast! (For added eye relief...- Adjust your "monitor refresh rate" setting...(XP help), to as fast as it will go!))).

If I hadn't read about that guy continuing (after his pains...), with excellent results!- I might have stopped taking it.
a. Well I continued & the pains... went completely away, in about two days.
3. This is when it gets GOOD!-
a. In about a week I noticed that arthritis in my- knees, back, neck, shoulder, hands... no longer ached! No sciatica or gout yet!?
WOW! A month later- I'm now again playing tennis again (first time in years!), hiking, bicycle riding, climbing stairs(all in moderation...)- with little or no pain!
b. I can now sit at my computer for hours, and no eye strain!

Sound too good to be true?! Well try it, & stick the course...!- You'll be HAPPY you did!
~~~
This description was preceded by the usual "not proven by FDA..." disclaimer-
Ruta Grav is a remedy for soreness in the bones, joints, tendons, and cartilage. Help for injured wrists and knees. Use to improve weakness in joints, tendons, or cartilage. Painful deposits, cysts in wrists, knee, ankles, spine. Low back pain, bone bruises, repeated injuries such as carpal tunnel, trick knee, tennis elbow. Ruta Grav is wonderful 1st Aid treatment for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments. Sprains or fractures that aren't healing well indicate need for Ruta Grav. Ankle sprains. Soreness in the feet, ankles, Achilles heel.
Ruta is made from the herb Rue, not for use when pregnant.

Ruta Grav's Mini Materia Medica:
BACKACHE: Useful for backache with Deep pains. Weak, bruised feeling in lower back. Relieved lying on back by pressure. Thighs feel broken.
Better from: Lying on back, Motion, Warmth. Worse from: Cold, west weather, being at rest, Lying down, Cold, Overexertion, Cold wind, Sitting.
DENTAL PROBLEMS: Helpful for deep aching. Use before surgery to prevent Dry Socket problems.
EMOTIONAL: Any of the problems listed when associated with restlessness, anxiety, nervousness, fear.
EYESTRAIN: Helpful for eyestrain from over reading or computer work. For eyestrain where eyes feel sore or hot with difficulty focusing, pressure in the eye sockets or over the eyebrow. Eye may feel sore or bruised. For eye injuries, dim vision.
HEADACHE: Helpful for headache following eyestrain. Pain as if from nail. Heaviness, as if weight in forehead
INJURIES TO BONES: Useful for feeling of bruised, lame sensation all over. Periosteum (bone covering) bruised
PHYSICAL: Any of the symptoms listed when worse with cold.
SCIATICA: Helpful for sciatica that has pain from back down hips and thighs and is worse at night while lying down.
SPRAINS: Useful for sore tendons & ligaments. Painful stiffness in wrists, hands, feet & ankles. Aching in heel tendon.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 17, 2014
did the research and found this. works as you've heard. Great for muscle tears, or almost there tears. shipped fast. I'll buy again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again