Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 22, 2009
I love this CD! I was at Jon's concert in Idaho when he played The Renaissance Hymn for us before it was completely finished and before the CD was coming out, and I fell in love with it. I went to his concert the following year after the CD was out and he played it for us again, and I cried through the whole song!

This CD is so moving... I have listened to it multiple times daily for two weeks straight. Jon is a master. I recommend his music to anyone and everyone. I own all his CD's and he is my favorite!
on January 24, 2009
I own every one of Jon Schmidt's CD's and every one of his piano books. Jon Schmidt's music takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. You can be laughing at his bumblebee song one minute and trying to see through your tears the next. For anyone who likes new-age music that is very inspiring and uplifting I would highly recommend any of Jon's music.
on January 22, 2009
Jon Schmidt is a really talented composer and his arrangements are always unique and entertaining. His CDs are always in my car so I can listen to them constantly. If I could afford it I would buy them all. You definitely won't regret buying this CD!
on January 22, 2009
Each arrangement is unique; there really is no set "Jon Schmidt" sound to this CD. I love the feeling and expression he puts into each piece. I also enjoy playing out of the songbook with levels ranging from intermediate to advanced.
on January 22, 2009
This is one of my favorite CD's. I love Jon Schmidts arrangements and I enjoy playing them. A Poor Wayfaring Man has got to be the best I have ever heard. The Hymns are all very well done.
on July 29, 2013
I love this CD! I play it over and over again and never tire of listening to the beautiful arrangements and the mastery of Jon Schmidt! One of my favorite CDs of all time.
on April 4, 2013
Excellent relaxing and inspiring instrumental hymns that are well known to many Christians. I highly recommend this CD for worship and background music.
on April 23, 2015
Beautifully done and quite stirring. I often put this music on as background to my quiet time or Bible reading. Sometimes I let it play 3 or 4 times.
on January 22, 2009
Jon creates a wonderful feeling with his Hymns Without Words. His beautiful music captures the essence of the songs and doesn't disappoint in quality.
on January 22, 2009
Jon has a great creative style that's very inspiring. My teenage sons enjoy learning his music. This album we just got and we play it all the time!