Hyperion Samsung Droid Charge i510 2 x Battery + Charger (Also Compatible with Samsung 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot LC11, Continuum i400, and Gem i100)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Extend your talk time on your Samsung Charge i510.
- Easily swap your battery when your charge is low.
- The battery has an integrated microchip to prevent overcharging and lengthens battery life.
- 2 x 1600mAh Battery and 1 x Universal Wall Dock Charger. Do not need to change back cover.
- The Smart LED shows charging status. Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The charger lights up blue when the battery is charged, and remains blue when there is no battery in the charger. If a discharged battery is placed in the charger the charger changes to red and remains red until the battery is fully charged. My only complaint is that the charger's indicator lights are too bright, but that was easily fixed with a piece of electrical tape with a small slit in it to let a little light out. The indicator light is very handy for testing if a battery is fully charged.
I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to be tied to a wall outlet to use their phone. This product will not disappoint.
Out of the box, I charged one of the two batteries directly in a wall outlet without using the usb connection. It took 2.75 hours to charge fully (after which the led turns from red to blue).
The battery life seemed just slightly less than the original Samsung battery, but the purpose of my purchase was to cycle my batteries when they die anyway.
Overall, this product is a solid investment for Droid Charge users who are fed up with constantly being stuck with a useless piece of plastic due to no battery. Just carry around these babies, and replace your battery when your battery hits 10 percent.
* The prongs on the charger scraped off the metal contacts on the OEM battery making it impossible to use in either the phone or the charger.
* The Hyperions started keeping less and less charge after being fully charged by the charger (at least as far as the LED color indicated). I'm now consistently surprised by the short lifespans I get from both batteries.
I can't recommend them based on my experience.
- Batteries hold just as much charge as Droid's original
- Total of three batteries means I can always have a fully charged battery as backup
- Huge light on charger makes it obvious when a battery is fully charged
I honestly wasn't expecting much from these, but the batteries are just as efficient as my Droid Charge's original battery. I even like the charger: the light is bright fuchsia when a drained battery is plugged in and slowly turns to an intense blue as the battery fully charges. Having three batteries and the ability to rotate charging times is perfect, especially for those of us running businesses on the go!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you have a smart phone you know how all those wonderful apps drain the battery. If your smart phone is a Samsung, it is an easy matter to swap out the battery instead of always... Read morePublished 15 months ago by MariaEdZed
maybe not quite as good as the original batteries but still a good buy and solid enough to use. my friends phone stopped charging through its own port. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jared Wallace
I had purchased a phone foe Daily Steals and thought the battery that came with it was bad so I purchased these batterys but found out that the phone itself was defective. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Royce M Liles