Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Not really...there is a TON of stuff in it including a cd's, scripts, background info, etc. there are very few things that I feel so strongly about, but with Hypnobabies my thoughts are....if you are pregnant...don't even spend time thinking about this one. It is beyond worth it. I have birthed without it and birthed with it...it's like comparing apples to oranges. I went to a natural childbirth class with my first and when it came down to it, both my husband and I felt very unprepared. With Hypnobabies, we were true partners. We worked with it nightly from mid pregnancy until the baby came. The birth cd is incredible. Seriously...my experience using it during pregnancy was awesome and my birth was absolutely wonderful and dare I say even pleasant. Go for it! Worth every penny!
Apr 7, 2014 by Holly
vote
I don't think so. If you decide to do it, contact the support ASAP and get their help!
Apr 28, 2014 by FullTimeMom
vote
Not much, I put it on my Ipod and it was like any other playlist. However, when I transferred it - from my computer to ipod, all the tracks had weird blips so I listened to the CDs instead. Not sure if it was my computer (it was old) or the actual CDs as it says you can transfer them no problem. I tried it twice and it always had the same problem. I think you can buy the MP3s directly on the website, so might do that to avoid any frustration with a good transfer. Or go to radio shack for a portable CD player =)
Feb 4, 2014 by amzonuser
vote
You listen to a 30 minute hypnosis script each day, which requires your full attention. You also listen to a pregnancy or birth affirmation script each day for 30 minutes, but you can do that while driving doing dishes etc. They also suggest you do some exercises and practice some hypnosis techniques each day.
Aug 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer
votes
My husband was not very interested in being involved in the hypnobabies program, but I still found it to be extremely beneficial to me.
Jul 25, 2014 by Ana Gecko
votes
https://www.hypnobabies.com/start-here/entry/2012/08/31/home-study-course-faqs You must have at least 5 weeks remaining before delivery. Take a look at the faqs link from hypnobabies website.
Dec 1, 2014 by Hojsacks
votes
No. the sound quality was goodnom mu set. About the program, it gives you good exercises to keep you on good birthing shape and relax; but make sure to be flexible and have a plan b. I completed the program but ended up being a c section anyway
May 24, 2014 by LUZ DELGADO
votes
What I got had the following CDs: Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 1 Track 1 - Painless Childbirth Track 2 - Special Place Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 2 Track 1 - Fear Release Track 2 - Deepening Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 3 Track 1 - Creating Anesthesia Track 2 - Learning Self Hypnosis Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 4 Track 1 - Hypnotic Childbirth 1 Track 2 - Hypnotic Childbirth 2 Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 5 Track 1 - Birthing Guide Track 2 - Joyful Pregnancy Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 6 Track 1 - Easy First Stage Track 2 - Pushing Baby Out Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 7 Visualize Your Hypno Birth Hypnobabies BackUp - Disc 8 Birth Partner, Relax, Confident The last two CDs were bonus CDs.
Dec 4, 2014 by Toni Bate
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers