Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on October 26, 2012
I've been skeptical of how hypnosis works. I always wanted to see if it would work on a family member to make her stop gambling. So I decided to give this a try to find out. I picked the Awaken Psychic ability hypnosis because it seemed like an interesting thing to start with.

During the first session I was awake throughout the whole process and was aware of my surroundings. Then I felt this pressure between my eyes, slightly above my brow line and the longer the session kept going on, the more pressure I felt. I was thinking "WTF is going on here?". After the session I had to Google what I experienced and come to find out it was my 3rd eye opening. The 3rd eye is the extra perception you get from being psychically awakened.

As of now, every time I hear this audio tape I always fall asleep throughout the whole session. This session runs about an hour, but when I wake up I feel like I had a great power nap. No matter how hard I try to stay awake and aware during these sessions, I always find myself snoring for some reason.

Does it work? Yes it does.

Does it make you psychic? It makes me more of an Empath than anything else.
on June 6, 2012
this app has provided me with a method to consciously access my innate ability. My medium/ channelling was all out of whack before I started this. I followed Kyms instructions - I actually would go to bed listening to this and awaken in a meditative state whenit was finished. itissomewhat scary for someone who does not know how to control your inner psychic, but keep practicing. I have listened to this for a week straight and I am completely amazed at my progress. you will want to keep a notebook handy just incase your guide or others want to contact you. and donot forget to surround yourself with the white light! If I could change anything, it would be the repetitive "and that's good" in the beginning. it pulled me out, I Had to start relaxing all over. other than that, it is well worth the price if you put forth the effort.
on January 16, 2012
as one who studies the unknown properties of un explainable things i found tbis product very useful into helping ne understand things, this product includes a hypnotic sugestion that has help me cone to terms with my interself this product is grat and i highly recomend it to those wishing to connect to their interself or as some would call it, Your higher self.
on June 10, 2014
Pretty peeved. I enjoyed the app about meeting spirit guides. I spent money on this one to find it Is the same app with different name and description. Very displeased.
on May 11, 2013
I am not exactly sure if I am more psychic aware now since listening to this app nightly. It does help me sleep and works for total relaxation.
on December 13, 2013
It's ok. I haven't used it long enough to experience anything I can consider a result. I'll update if I do. I'd also like to suggest the person leading the session could stand to work on her voice. It could be softer and smoother.
on March 7, 2014
I love this app and have listened to it many times, it also doubles as a great inducement to sleep as the narrator's voice is quite soothing.
on April 1, 2014
Not a good session....I deleted it and bought glen Harrold 852. His voice and music are more professional and relaxing
on February 8, 2013
this was realuy soothing to listen to. I kept falling asleep! had to realy force my self to stay awake. still waiting for the results.
on June 15, 2013
I could have seen this app was worthless. All it seems to be good for is to put you to sleep, but I have apps for that already. How do you get your money back for this??