1,910 Reviews
 (1,177)

5.0 out of 5 stars A water resistant mattress pad that is not noisy and hot.
Published on January 12, 2012 by Jeffrey R. Ballard

1.0 out of 5 stars 15 Year Warranty????
Published on March 31, 2012 by Kaylene Flanary

1.0 out of 5 stars 15 Year Warranty????, March 31, 2012
Kaylene Flanary (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleep Tite by Malouf® Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector- 15-Year Warranty - Queen (Misc.)
The warranty is a joke. I bought this mattress cover because the place I purchased my mattress recommended it. It came with a 15 year mattress protector "warranty". The elastic sides came apart after a month or two and then we noticed the stain on the mattress, which is what the warranty was supposed to cover. After a lot of hoops (taking pictures, actually sending the protector in for testing) the company determined we had microscopic holes in our cover that allowed liquid to pass through. They also said this is evidence of the protector being "damaged" and not "defective" even though I had followed the laundering instructions carefully and never had it off the bed except to launder. I'm looking at the warranty now and it states is does NOT cover normal wear and tear. WHAT???

5.0 out of 5 stars A water resistant mattress pad that is not noisy and hot., January 12, 2012
Jeffrey R. Ballard (Murrells Inlet, SC) - See all my reviews
I have never been a fan of mattress pads because they are noisy and hot. I recently had to replace my memory foam mattress topper, so I wanted to protect the new mattress topper. After some research, I came across this mattress pad. There are a lot of reviews of this mattress pad, mostly good, but some not good. If you are looking for a mattress pad that is 100% waterproof (ie... a lot of liquid, or liquid frequently), this is NOT the mattress pad for you. This mattress pad is more water resistant, meaning if you spill something on the bed, and clean it up quickly, it will not penetrate the mattress pad, but if not cleaned up, some liquid will eventually seep through the mattress pad.

Now, having said all of that, here is the reason why I purchased the mattress pad. I am a hot natured person, so having a traditional mattress pad was out of the question. It would radiate the heat from my body, and I was miserable. The other reason was the noise. I felt that I was 5 years old again, when my parents put trash bags on the bed because I having accidents. That sound always annoyed me. Well, this mattress pad said that it was breathable and not noisy. The vast majority of the reviews supported this, so I bought it.

The pad has multiple layers of a tight, screened fabric and the sides also have a screened fabric. The top layer is more like a flannel material. You can hear the mattress pad crinkle, when you move on it, but it very minor. When you lay on the bed, the mattress pad is not hot at all, it is actually a little cooler than without the pad. Overall, I am very pleased with this mattress pad and it should protect my memory foam mattress topper for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable. Great value., August 30, 2010
We have a memory foam mattress and we have been using a regular mattress pad/cover which we really don't need. This mattress protector is perfect for the memory foam mattress which fits over the mattress nicely and we can feel the softness of the mattress, and it doesn't trap heat while sleeping on it. We can't even tell that there is a mattress cover on the mattress and it's very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, July 18, 2013
S. Delano "epiclesis" (Oregon, United States) - See all my reviews
I can write a review for this, now that I have purchased multiple, and have washed them.

YES! I groan every time I have to shell out a bunch of money to replace an old mattress pad with this new one, but it's so worth it. I've been married for four years, and have gone through at least one mattress pad per year. I spend about $30 on a pad and they are krinkly, they make noise, they are plastic, they are barely washable and not dryable, etc.. I was sick of it. I finally gave in and purchased this one, and it's awesome. I've washed it a couple of times (I just need to stop letting the kids sleep in the bed and all would be well.), and I've washed the one for my kid's twin bed a couple of times, and they've held up awesome. It's generously big, so it can fit on every thickness mattress, it stays in place, it's soft, it doesn't make noise, and it doesn't make me sweat while I sleep. I'm slowly replacing all of the mattress pads in my house with this one, and I'm thrilled that it comes with a warranty just in case something happens in the future.
Thank you, Malouf, for making such a great mattress pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, January 8, 2012
I purchased this after a short holiday way form home, where I noticed I was breathing better and less congested in the guest bed than I normally do in my bed at home. A friend suggested that my nighttime congestion may be due to dust mites, so I bought this mattress protector.

Within two nights I noticed a difference in the quality of sleep I was having. I no longer woke up with a congested or stuffy nose, leading to a fresher and brighter start to the day. The cover itself is large and has plenty of room to stretch over at least 16" of mattress height. I can't speak to the waterproof-ness of this item, but as far as improving sleep by preventing dust mites and allergens from contesting me goes, this is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, Love the customer service even more!, January 11, 2012
I bought a queen mattress cover as well as 4 pillow covers. I have severe environmental allergies (especially to dust mites) and I have seen SIGNIFICANT improvements in my allergies. I haven't woken up with a sinus headache or with any sinus discomfort since we bought these in March 2011. My husband has noticed a significant improvement in his health as well. When we sleep anywhere else other than our bed, we both notice the difference the Sleep Tite products have made and we both long to be back in our own bed!

Not only is their product great but they have outstanding customer service. We wash ours quite regularly and we always make sure to follow the washing instructions to the letter (even going as far as to make sure they are a bit damp to prevent damage from the excessive heat). Unfortunately, my zippers broke off after washing them last night. I called and left a message and within a couple of hours, a very pleasant customer service rep called me back, apologizing and immediately requested my address to send out a new set of pillowcases. No questions asked. No need to send them the old pillowcases. No hassle. I am so glad that companies like this still exist. I will be sure to give them my business every chance I get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need in a matress protector, December 24, 2010
I'll admit, I never have liked mattress protectors mainly because they are loud and cause me to sweat at night. That said, I've owned a couple and usually end up ripping them off my bed within a week. I bought a new mattress recently and decided I needed to protect my investment and went searching for something that would meet my needs and found this protector. It's perfect for me! It's quiet no matter how much I toss and turn and it's cool.

The top is made of a terry cloth like material (very soft) and the back is a very quiet plastic that prevents moisture from seeping through to the mattress. Once you put it on your bed and put your sheets over it, you'll never know its there.

I, unfortunately, did experience a problem with my protector a few months after I had been using it. I washed it following the care instructions to a "T" and the plastic backing ended up melting somehow in the washer. I really don't know how it happened. Anyway, I will say the people at Malouf were great! I called them and they apologized for the problems and immediately sent out a new one. I don't think that this is a widespread problem so don't let that one thing prevent you from purchasing it.

Overall, this is the perfect mattress protector if you want something that's moisture-proof and quiet that doesn't have that classic plastic crunch to it and that will keep you cooler than the classic plastic protector. Great customer service from the company is always a plus as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Is Great, April 26, 2010
So far we have liked this protector. I was worried it would be loud to sleep on but it doesn't make any noise. It also washes well. We haven't spilled anything on it but we do have three children under the age of four. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with extra room., March 23, 2010
This has deep pockets to fit even the largest mattress. Works great! Take a long time to dry after you wash it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 14, 2010
We caught bedbugs from our neighbors and it was driving us crazy. We had previously tried other mattress covers but they either did not fit right or they were too hot. It just wasn't working out. But this mattress cover is awesome! Not to mention waterproof. It feels like terrycloth on top. It fits the mattress beautifully. And the first night we put it on we slept through the entire night. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone whose experiencing problems with bedbugs, mites or allergies before you try a professional exterminator. It would have cost us approximately $1500 to exterminate a two bedroom appartment. By purchasing this item along with Sleep Safe pillow covers and box spring cover we were able to solve the problem and save money.