5.0 out of 5 stars Caroline Loves Doug
True story, this is an amazing album. As a DLM (Doug Loves Movies, go find it on iTunes, it's free!) fan I expected that I'd hear at least a handful of repeat jokes from his last two albums (which are phenomenal) but this album was full of new original hilarious jokes. I cannot recommend it enough!
Published on August 30, 2010 by Caroline Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Quantity, not quality
Doug Benson releases a lot of material, but it is all very similar and none of it is very funny or novel. It is the usual lazy humor about pot, etc. Try Mulaney, Burress, Bargatze or barry instead.
Published 10 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars Caroline Loves Doug, August 30, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Quantity, not quality, September 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars yay doug, July 16, 2013
funny doug. this album is great no need to say anything but it was a little boring at some times but be won me back love it and love him. Guys check out his new album "Gateway Doug" came out 6 days ago and it's my favorate doug benson album

5.0 out of 5 stars More like, um, Hysterical Loaf, you know, of jokes., September 1, 2010
Another fantastic outing from one of the finest stoner comics on this page. His jokes are good too! But seriously, if you like what Doug does, I can't think of a single reason you wont also enjoy this foray into mockery, silliness and tomfoolery. 7 stars (an extra two stars for the $3.99 price the day before release).

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious!, October 27, 2010
A. Arvig "A" (MN, USA, North America, Planert Earth) - See all my reviews
If you liked any of his other CD's you will definately like this one. I think its his best CD yet, 5 stars all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest comics going. Hysterical CD, October 21, 2010
What can I say, but I have a man crush on Doug Benson. He is by far one of the coolest MFer's around. If I lived in California I'd go to more of his shows. I have to wait for him to come to the New England area just to see him. But luckily he puts out funny CD's, has a great Podcast, and once the television show starts I will enjoy that as well. Oh, and he talks about pot a lot. So if you don't like pot humor, maybe try another comic. Or not, he's still funny.

Hypocritical Oaf (CD + DVD)
Hypocritical Oaf (CD + DVD) by Doug Benson (Audio CD - 2010)
Rate and Discover Movies