Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

83%
17%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 16, 2013
funny doug. this album is great no need to say anything but it was a little boring at some times but be won me back love it and love him. Guys check out his new album "Gateway Doug" came out 6 days ago and it's my favorate doug benson album
on August 30, 2010
True story, this is an amazing album. As a DLM (Doug Loves Movies, go find it on iTunes, it's free!) fan I expected that I'd hear at least a handful of repeat jokes from his last two albums (which are phenomenal) but this album was full of new original hilarious jokes. I cannot recommend it enough!
on September 1, 2010
Another fantastic outing from one of the finest stoner comics on this page. His jokes are good too! But seriously, if you like what Doug does, I can't think of a single reason you wont also enjoy this foray into mockery, silliness and tomfoolery. 7 stars (an extra two stars for the $3.99 price the day before release).
on October 27, 2010
If you liked any of his other CD's you will definately like this one. I think its his best CD yet, 5 stars all the way.
on October 21, 2010
What can I say, but I have a man crush on Doug Benson. He is by far one of the coolest MFer's around. If I lived in California I'd go to more of his shows. I have to wait for him to come to the New England area just to see him. But luckily he puts out funny CD's, has a great Podcast, and once the television show starts I will enjoy that as well. Oh, and he talks about pot a lot. So if you don't like pot humor, maybe try another comic. Or not, he's still funny.
on September 4, 2013
Doug Benson releases a lot of material, but it is all very similar and none of it is very funny or novel. It is the usual lazy humor about pot, etc. Try Mulaney, Burress, Bargatze or barry instead.