Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 6, 2012
I recently watched Wayne Dyer's latest PBS special "Wishes Fulfilled". It was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend watching it if you have a chance. He referenced this cd during the program. After listening to an excerpt, I bought it immediately and have been playing it non-stop. It is beautifully done. You can use this to meditate or just have on in the background. It is truly extraordinary. When I listen to it, I feel that every cell in my body is being filled with light and love. Highly recommended.
0Comment|187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2012
We received the new "I Am" - Wishes Fulfilled Meditation CD from Wayne Dyer today... He had shared a sample of the meditation with us while we were at one of his seminars last month on a Cruise from Sydney Australia to the South Pacific islands and we instantly fell in Love with it... I have been meditating since the early 80s when I learned about deep mediation via bio-feedback relaxation techniques and self-hypnosis, etc. and I have also successfully worked for several years with Bill Harris at Centerpointe using their powerful meditation techniques, however this CD takes you to an incredible level of meditation almost immediately! It is a very powerful and effective meditation aid... "I Am - That - I Am"... Give it a try... You won't be disappointed... I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation
99 comments|244 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon April 1, 2012
I heard Wayne Dyer's program, "Wishes Fulfilled" on PBS the other week. I found it interesting and enjoyable-- and a nice way of explaining Neville's book The Power of Awareness, so I was looking forward to this CD. And the music on the CD is very relaxing and peaceful-- great for background or meditation. However-- and here's where you need to be careful-- if you have already purchased The Moses Code Frequency Meditation: Features 7 Songs from the movie The Moses Code CD by James Twyman, which Dr. Dyer has recommended for the past year or so, the two meditative tracks are exactly the same. I think this should have been made clearer in the description of the disc which is why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. For the quality of the meditative music I would give it a 5. If you want to check out how the music sounds on this disc, Amazon doesn't offer a sample but you can listen to a sample on other music downloading sites.
22 comments|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2012
I received this CD yesterday and couldn't wait to listen to it. Sadly, the first time I played the meditation, the forks gave me an instant headache. I couldn't conceive of how listening to that high pitched noise could be anything other than annoying and pain inducing. I listened a second time -- same thing. I listened a third time -- my headache grew worse. At that point, I ALMOST wrote a negative review, however, my profound respect for Dr. Dyer prevented me from doing so. The next morning, I decided to try the meditation just as Dr. Dyer instructs. I turned off the lights, lit three white candles, cleared my mind of everything except what I want to manifest and turned on the CD. The first few seconds were tough, but then something inside my brain turned on (or off?) and I felt totally relaxed. By the end of the first 20 minutes I was practically in a coma. I am not kidding. I don't recall ever going into such a trance without the assistance of "herbs" or the like. Very intense. Trust me. If the sounds put you off at first, give them another chance. And then another. Then enjoy the experience. Another winner from Dr. Dyer.
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
Dr wayne dyer did another great job on this meditation cd. It so powerful and relaxing i had to replay it again and again. I plan on doing it every morning and evening. I also bought the audio book wish manifested which i would highly recommend with this cd for better results.
on September 10, 2012
This is not a meditation CD. You are not guided through a meditation as the voice portion(cut 1) is separate from the music/sound portions in cuts 2 & 3.

I own and use tuning forks. I get more good from them directly vs listening to this CD of tuning fork sounds. I applaud that they made this attempt. I believe that sound, color, touch and aroma are beneficial therapies. I too believe Dr. Dyer has done much good for humanity. However I was sadly disappointed in this CD. Too much hype ~ too little benefit.

Each time I listen, I have to select cut 2 so I don't have to listen to his voice each time and that gets annoying. I have older electroncis. But I do enjoy the actual music/sounds and do get sort of relaxed, release some tension and that's good.

I recommend several musicians that produce vibrationally good musical sounds most people can meditate to. They aren't guided meditations but offer unique sounds that relax and soothe.

Played low, Breathing Spaces by Jiang Xiao-Qing is a doorway into meditation and relaxation for me. Jiang is Chinese, born in Beijing, and a Chinese zither(Gu Zheng) musician. You can listen to samples of all 11 cuts on Amazon, right now anyway. I often play the CD early mornings as it's a gentle way to get the day going. I may use it also to end my day.

I believe this is the only CD that's just her music, available in the USA. This is also a very good CD to use with Tai Chi and I believe good ones for that purpose are a challenge to find because of the flow needed. The CD insert is in Chinese with English translations and comes with 4 3" sticks of incense in the spine compartment of the CD jacket with little air holes. If you're sensitive to incense you may want to pass on this CD. It is a subtle scent and a clever idea.

I also recommend music by William Wilde Zeitler, a proficient glass armonica musician. This music is not for everyone, but is certainly worth exploring if you've not yet been exposed to the sounds of a glass armonica. Benjamin Franklin use to play an armonica so it's been around for a time. You can listen to excerpts of William's CDs here on Amazon, again for right now. Owning just one of his CDs however is probably sufficient for most folks. I own 4 and enjoy them all.
1010 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2012
I haven't used this for meditation but to quiet my mind as I go to sleep.
It works great and I sleep like a box of rocks. And when I wake up I do not have
the junk that I can somehow accumulate, in my thoughts. It's an excellent mind clearing
CD.
on July 1, 2012
I really like Wayne Dyer, so this one caught me by surprise. From now on, I'll be checking every word on his products, because this one was just disappointing. Had I seen that it was a tag-team product with Twyman, I'd have been more cautious. This was just Twyman's "Moses Code Meditations" by another name, with the exact same annoying tuning fork tracks I'd already purchased before. If you really love slightly irritating sounds, you might like it. As for Wayne Dyer, the only thing he did was the introduction, so it was pretty much a lie for this to be presented as his product instead of Twyman's. Up till now, Dyer put out nothing but good as far as I knew... but from now on, I'll be paying much closer attention.
on May 3, 2012
I like the product. It comes with 2 versions of the same 20 minute score. Its great for meditation purposes. But I think its a bit overpriced for the amount of content. Sorry Dr. Dyer. I love your books and CDs. But perhaps this should be a package insert with the purchase of your new book, "Wishes Fulfilled". I don't feel its good enough to sell on its own unless its for $5 or less.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2012
Dr. Wayne Dyer's I Am meditation CD is amazing. I enjoy meditation CD's so I expected that I would enjoy it, but I wasn't fully prepared for the experience that I had when I listened the first time. I felt my heart swell and vibrate... and I immediately relaxed. And I just felt so good... words can't really do the experience justice but I am trying:) I didn't have to focus at all, I felt like I was just carried along and at the end I felt deeply relaxed, connected, yet refreshed at the same time- I felt like I could handle anything. I am looking forward to making it a regular part of my evening ritual.Be the Inspiration: 7 Ways to Inspire Your World