5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Cute Truck Book
This is a very simply worded book and easily followed by younger children. This is my son's favorite board book, but he is obsessed with dump trucks. I am going to have to buy a new copy because ours has gotten so much love! Very simple and to the point book, with cute illustrations!
Published on December 26, 2011 by Katherine

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but easily falls apart
Between our daughter and son's enthusiasm for this book, it only held itself together for a few days. The book has thick, high quality paper for its pages, but the binding is simply too week. If you purchase this book, be ready for repairs.
Published on October 23, 2007 by Jeff Chambers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but easily falls apart, October 23, 2007
Jeff Chambers (San Ramon, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Cute Truck Book, December 26, 2011
Katherine (Keller, TX United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh. Dollar Spot Book., December 14, 2013
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
I bought this book as a stocking stuffer for our 19 month old son. I would not buy it again, as he is mostly into rhyming books (think: Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site), and after receiving this book, I immediately thought "This is the kind of book I would imagine in a big box store "Dollar Spot". Cute presentation but wont be looked at more than once on Christmas morning.

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 month old loves this book!, January 12, 2010
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
My 20 month old son loves this book. The cutout design is really cute, the pictures and descriptions are accurate for construction vehicles, and the text is short but informative. I agree with the previous comment that the binding might need repairs soon - but totally worth it for [...]! I can see this being a good first reader too given the pictures, repeating words (I, am, dirt).

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to give this book to my son for Christmas!!!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
This book is SOOOO cute! It's very simple for children who are just learning basic language concepts. (in, out, over, etc) The price of this book is right. It's a quality sterdy board book and I will be buying all the others like this one. From what I can see there is a train, firetruck and a couple others. Adorable and totally recommend these.

~Mohter of a 2 year old boy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it but falls apart, July 20, 2013
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
My 2-year-old boys love these books, but they tear them apart in days. I was very surprised because they seem durable. The story is lacking, but what little boy isn't excited for pictures of various trucks working? If your kid isn't destructive, then these are a decent buy. "Roadwork" and "Demolition" are the biggest hits in our house and both are still in one piece!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book, August 26, 2011
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
Great book with simple words and great pictures. Only complaint is the spine of the book broke within a week of having it. I have two boys, 2yr and 11 months, so it was handle roughly. They still love the book with the pages that fell out, they use as trucks. I still would get it again, it brought pure joy to their faces.

4.0 out of 5 stars great book for the little truck lover, July 20, 2010
J. Felske (Chippewa Falls, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
Our son loves this book and it shows. It has fallen apart and been taped back together so many times. But it has great pictures and easy for any truck lover to read and remember. Be prepared for it to be driven around until the pages fall apart because there is no stopping any little truck lover from doing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, May 1, 2009
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
My 2 year old loves this book! It was one of his first books and he has loved it! We actually had to replace it because he loved on the book before he understood how to care for it. He loves looking at the pictures and talking about what the trucks are doing. What fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart less than a day, August 27, 2014
This review is from: I Am A Dump Truck (Board book)
Cute book, colorful but while the pages are thick cardboard, the binding is very weak, I don't think it held up a day. Repairs don't hold too well. Now we have some nice cardboard cutouts of dump trucks with a partial story on each one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

I Am A Dump Truck
I Am A Dump Truck by Josephine Page (Board book - April 1, 2007)
$4.99 $4.20