4.0 out of 5 stars A Strong Effort to Branch Out
Published on November 18, 2008 by dramadude 186

Before I start, I'm just gonna say I'm not an amazing reviewer, but I am going to give an honest review.

Published on November 18, 2008 by aliceinwonderland.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Am...Making You Pay For A Deluxe Edition That Could've Been a One Disc by Beyoncé, November 18, 2008
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)

I am definately not the biggest Beyonce fan by far, as I usually like to stray away from mainstream music as often as I can, being such over processed crap as most of it is. But this is Beyonce we're talking about, she has amazing talent, and an amazing vocal range. Which is why I'm so appalled that she had the audacity to release such an album. It's almost like she's saying, "I'm Beyonce, I'm amazing, and people will jump on anything I create, so why even make an attempt."
I'm one of the idiots who purchased the deluxe album, and after unwrapping it at home and actually checking out the track listing and such, all of these songs could have DEFINATELY fit onto one album. There was nothing deluxe about it.
After listening to the first disc, I almost felt I had to check my stereo to make sure I didn't have the same song on repeat over and over. The entire first disc is nothing but power ballads, that lack just that, power. There was no emotion, they all sounded exactly the same: bland, dull, and over-polished. It made me feel like she went into the studio and just recorded each track to the same intrumental, back to back, and called it a night.

The second disc I'm assuming was supposed to be the disc with club anthems, party songs and such. It had the typical "independent" ladies song, and the typical "boast like a man" song. I forced myself through the whole thing just to say I gave it a shot. Basically the only song worth anything on this entire collection is the song "Single Ladies", which I'm still not bananas about.
Beyonce, you're incredible, but this album was a slap in the face to all of your fans and anyone who even mildly liked you. Giving it two stars is generous, and I wasn't in the mood.

It definately seems like I'm bashing Beyonce in this review, but I'm not bashing her, I'm bashing her feeble effort in this album release. I'm sure she'll notice the poor feedback from this cd and the next will be incredible. She should definately take her time and create an album with songs that have some staying power. Because if there ever was a Beyonce album to forget in the dust it's definately this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Forget who Sasha Fierce is...Who is Beyonce Knowles-Carter?, November 22, 2008
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)
Who is Sasha Fierce? More importantly, who is Beyonce Knowles-Carter? Music listeners worldwide are more interested in the latter; more curious about divulging into the mind and psyche of Beyonce, the newly married, former lead singer of super girl group Destiny's Child.

But with her third solo album, widely publicized as her most personal project to date, does Beyonce really give insight into what life is like behind the celebrity trappings?

I Am...Sasha Fierce is exactly what was forecasted: a disjointed package of two sounds and ambiences. In what is described as an album illustrating two sides of the vocal powerhouse diva's persona: Beyonce', the artists vulnerable, emotional (sincere) side, and alter ego Sasha Fierce, the domineering, attention capturing diva; the two disc set straddles current music trends of pop on the former, and edgy, street-wise R&B/dance on the latter.

First disc, entitled, I Am, is an adventure in pop sounds and phrasings for the most part. In the grand scheme of this conceptual project, I Am is more rewarding and convincing.

Listening to the twenty-seven-year-old sing about her lover's angelic qualities on "Halo" and pondering her actions as the opposite sex on "If I Were A Boy" is actually a bit refreshing. An abundance of acoustic elements (piano, guitar) and soaring restrained vocals reveal a distinctively new approach to music for the Houston native, famous for cramming more syllables and words into a single breath than her other female counterparts.

Even here, however, the attempts to incite a certain intimacy are futile. Most notably is "Ave Maria", which may have been a decent song without the interpolation of the operatic standard into what is an overly ambitious, under-executed filler track. Conclusively, there is no doubt Mrs. Knowles-Carter has the chords to sing just about anything, and I Am, while pleasant, is almost too easy.

Thankfully, disc two, Sasha Fierce, finds Beyonce channeling her familiar, sure-footed sexiness. It's inevitable that most will skip through a couple of tracks on disc one before they trade it in for Fierce.

With alter-ego in full effect, "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" immediately signals the change of pace and prepares listeners to break out in a sweat. "Single Ladies" is about as synonymous with sophomore album single "Get Me Bodied" as any song could be without being an exact carbon copy. Down to the snappy hand claps and steady foot stomping beat ---both songs even have accompanying dance routines---"Single Ladies" may sound eerily familiar, but it is among Bey's catchiest songs to date.

"Radio" and "Sweet Dreams" are clear attempts to capitalize on the techno craze sweeping airplay as of late. "Radio" finds the singer stepping into Rihanna territory, relying on overemphasis of vowels 'o' and 'a' while in the midst of lyrics that sound like they were written for a teenager . On the other hand, Beyonce owns "Sweet Dreams", embodying the song's irony in her vocal delivery against the bass-thumping, rousing synths and sparkling piano. "Dreams", a clear gem, was unfortunately leaked to radio and dance floors in the early part of 2008.

After listening to I Am...Sasha Fierce, one will realize that Beyonce's work with Destiny's Child on their farewell album, Destiny Fulfilled, is the closest we have gotten (or may ever get) to calling an album by Sasha Fierce herself, personal and probing.

Speaking of the Destiny Fulfilled album, the final track on second disc Fierce, "Video Phone", borrows a lot from "Soldier" off of the DC3 project. Hustlers swagger and pants sagging low are the catalysts for Beyonce to offer a private "video phone" sex tape. "Video Phone" is rather frank.

We appreciate the notion of trying to present a candid, stripped down Beyonce to the world through music, but this is not it. There are interesting surprises, but this double-disc album package is a lot less compelling than it could have been. Given a recording process that stretched over a year, and a goldmine of seventy songs from which these eleven were selected, it's hard to determine whether the album's concept diminished the intended introspective feel or if the concept saved the songs from the project's lapse in cohesiveness.

Beyonce's voice is there. She sings effortlessly. A few good songs are there. Top 40 radio will eat up the catch phrases. But where is the evidence of the singer turned actress and wife blossoming into womanhood and relishing in the bliss of married life?

If Beyonce fights the inevitable, at worst she could end up like Usher; playing catch up by the time she is thirty. If she reinvents herself, she may never need to live her personal life on stage. Instead she can follow in the footsteps of Madonna or Tina Turner and "Sasha" all the way into her fifties and sixties.

3*** stars out of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars A Strong Effort to Branch Out, November 18, 2008
dramadude 186 (Grayson, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
On her website, Beyonce wrote that this album contains what she considers the best music she's recorded to date, and in many ways this is true. The double CD "I Am...Sasha Fierce" manages to appeal to fans of the power ballad songstress from "Dangerously in Love" and the club queen with sick dance moves from "B'Day." And while improving on both those styles, Beyonce also branches out into new territory to generally good, if not great, results.

The first disc of this album (the "I Am..." part) starts off strong with the hit single "If I Were a Boy." The song showcases Beyonce's strong emotional interpretation of songs and her incredible voice (an asset many of her fellow pop divas lack), and quite frankly the track gets better each time I hear it. She immediately one ups herself with the best track on the entire album, "Halo," with soaring vocals and a much stronger melodic structure than many of today's hit ballads. The first disc features nary a misstep, and the acoustic, singer-songwriter vibe of "Satellites" is another highlight. By the end of the first disc, you feel like this album is destined for greatness, and probably a few Grammys.

Then the "Sasha Fierce" portion starts, and things get dicey. "Single Ladies" is a pretty good song, although its success as a single owes as much to the excellent music video as the actual song. But things get worse with "Radio" and the unintentionally funny "Diva," which fail to show off Beyonce's voice or provide a good beat for her to dance to. These ventures into urban hip-hop are off-putting as they are poorly done and even worse, feel forced. I was a huge fan of much of "B'Day," and I wish the Sasha Fierce songs borrowed a bit more of the tribal beats and strong dance grooves of that album. Songs like "Hello" and especially "Scared of Lonely" help redeem the Sasha persona, but most people will probably be left wondering where their Beyonce went.

Also, while I love the concept of separating the two styles in an A Side/B Side type manner, there is not nearly enough content to warrant two discs. You can listen to all 16 tracks in a little over an hour, leaving you feeling a tad cheated. Combined with the generally weaker Sasha Fierce songs, this makes it hard to whole-heartedly recommend the album. Still, Beyonce tackles a lot of new styles and does many of them well, giving her fans and newcomers a lot to like. Maybe on her fourth album she'll finally nail it.

2.0 out of 5 stars You're better off with the deluxe edition, November 18, 2008
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)
On her third solo disc, Beyoncé returns with a concept album of sorts, a double disc with disc 1 comprising ballads reflecting Beyoncé, and disc 2 comprising more uptempo songs reflecting her fiercer alter ego, Sasha.

Opening the album is the smash hit "If I were a boy", co-penned by Toby Gad who also co-penned such lovely acoustic ballads for Fergie ("Big girls don't cry") and Donna Summer ("Sand on my feet"). The song is a beautiful acoustic ballad with Beyoncé stepping into a guys' shoes and telling how she would treat a girl better if she were a guy. It also features some of Beyoncé's most heartfelt and best vocals. Other standouts on Disc 1 are "Broken-hearted girl", the acoustic "Smash into you" (on the deluxe edition), and the bonus cut "Save the hero", a Timbaland-style groove with lyrics asking who will be there for her in her time of need, as she's always there for others.

Disc 2 boasts more sonic variety; The techno-tinged "Radio", the club number "Sweet dreams" (which sounds like something off of former bandmate Michelle's recent Dance CD), the piano drenched "Hello", the retro Soul sounding "Ego" (with organ, horns and lovely harmonies), the stomping Darkchild produced "Scared of lonely" (nice keyboards and swirling synth effects) and the closing bonus cut co-penned by her sister Solange (who I feel should have co-penned the entire CD), the Motown-tinged bouncy "Why don't you love me" (the latter 4 on the deluxe edition).

That makes it 10 good songs on the entire album (assuming you have all 18 cuts), or simply 4 on this version of the disc. And therein lies the problem. The disc could have been effectively whittled down to just 10 tracks and it would have been much more effective. Songs like "Single ladies", "Diva", and "Video phone" are more of the same skeletal atonal tuneless stuff like "Ring the alarm" or "Get me bodied", while much of Disc 1 passes by harmlessly making no impact. Disc 1 sounds like an attempt to muscle in on Leona Lewis' territory; "Halo" was co-written by the same chap that co-wrote "Bleeding love" for Leona and was apparently originally intended for Leona. The songs also largely lack the vocal dexterity she displayed in her first CD on songs like "Be with you", "Yes" or "Speechless"; her singing on practically every song except "If I were a boy" is basically the same. Also, she seems unable to recapture the charm and excitement that was "Crazy in love".

If you go for the regular edition of the album, you miss most of the best songs ("Smash into you", "Hello", "Ego", "Scared of lonely", and bonus tracks "Save the hero" and "Why don't you love me"). It's really pointless getting the regular edition. All 11 songs on the regular edition could have conveniently fit onto a single disc.

I won't be surprised if months down the line, she releases a deluxe deluxe edition including the good songs that should have been on the album in the first place, much like she did with "B'day". Albums like this strongly argue the case for illegal downloads!

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Go Away...Sasha Fierce, November 26, 2008
lt francis (Providence, RI United States) - See all my reviews
I cant say i was dissapointed because I am not a fan of Beyonce. I bought this album because I fell in love with it's first release "If I Were a Boy", and also because the preview of disc 1 sounded like my style. If I could give this album a 5 and a 1 at the same time, I would. I love the soft sounds and ballads of disc one while I hate SASHA FIERCE. (Becides, what kinda stupid name is Sasha Fierce? And why do you need another name for the same kinda music you've been doing all along) Also, why release two versions of an album at once. Seems like they just wanted to find a way to charge us all an extra 5 bucks. Who would buy an album without all the songs?

I am Sasha Fierce is Beyonce's approach to show she has range in music styles. It's supposed to be her most personal album, yet it sounds like a compilation of love songs and club songs. Disc one is songs of relationship and of a girl in love. Part two is very annoying, the first part with horrible songs that sound like every other rap song on the radio. As the first reviewer on amazon said, it was pointless to have this album on two discs, and plain annoying.

Disc One starts with the beautiful, emotional ballad, "If i were a boy" which beautifully displays Beyonce's voice range. It just feels right at all points. Unfortunately it is the best track on the entire album. Halo, also strong, has a feel-good rhythm, kinda like R.Kelly's "I believe I can fly". The music however, reminds me of 2004 U2. All That You Can't Leave Behind(one of my fav bands) She kinda sounds like a female, better sounding Bono. I like it, a lot. Dissapear, soft and smooth, (still reminds me of U2 somehow) is calming, and definately a stress reducer. It is very un-beyonce, at times she seems bored with the song herself, like they had to drag her to the studio to record it. Broken-hearted girl and Ave Maria are okay. It's pretty much a nice song about nothing. Probably would mean more to the person it was written for. To the rest of us it makes no sense. Kinda boring after the first 2 times. The rest of Disc 1 is competely forgettable. Sattelite and That's Why your beautiful would put you to sleep. I like mainly because the music reminds me of U2 (did i mention that before?)

Disc 2 = GARBAGE

All the single ladies is one of the most annoying songs you ever heard. I cant describe it better than noise and shear grief. Radio is also quite annoying. Its possibly something you could dance to in the club. Diva is the dumbest song i've ever heard. I sounds like Lil Wayne's "a Million" but like a cheap, effortless, sensless, repeatative, ghetto, and uninspiring version. I would be embarrased to have my name on this song. I kinda like sweet dreams. It's like Beyonce' singing one of Natasha Beddingfield songs. Video Phone is also garbage, and really forgettable. Hello sounds like it belongs on disc one, but it has urban edge in the verses only. Possibly the only song worth listening to on disc two.

Don't buy into the hype. This album is not worth buying. I should have just downloaded "if i were a boy". Beyonce has a beautiful, one of a kind voice. I feel like she's not reaching her full potential with this album. Beyonce fans, don't waste your money. Female U2 and Natasha Bedingfield fans, get it, then throw away Disc 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy another Beyonce album again..., November 21, 2008
Dreama (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)
I used to like Beyonce. Now I have very negative feelings about her motives with this record and do not feel I could support her again.

This standard edition is garbage. I am so glad that I was able to listen before I purchased it. But you noticed how they had the standard edition and deluxe edition mixed in together for listening on the myspace page, so you don't have a clear idea as to the fact that the standard one is lacking...everything. They were blended together as if they were all one record. The only really good songs are If I Were A Boy and Halo, which she didn't even write. She stole the first one. What a joke.

This was a gimmick and strictly about fooling everyone into buying the deluxe.

With the economy the way it is, they figured, everyone will buy the $8.99 standard edition to save money, and the diehard fans likely will. Once they realize it's garbage and get that "where's the rest of it" feeling from the record (they arranged it that way), you will go out and get the deluxe, thereby ultimately spending at least $24 on her.

Beyonce, you are rich enough. Why rip off your loyal fans, especially in these hard times? It's not even about making good music, its about making money by any means necessary. That is very wrong and I will never support you again. I downloaded the few songs I liked because you won't be ripping me off. I saw past the gimmick and so have many others, but unfortunately not enough. This is the beginning of your downfall as an artist. You have shown your true colors. You've gotten complacent, thinking you can release garbage and your stans will buy it anyway, and they will. But YOU have to live with lying and cheating to make your millions. Your loyal fans will support you because they love your past work. THEY can help make you rich with this (whatever it is that you are trying passing off as music). I won't help them.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is what we call music??!! I will stick to oldies!, June 9, 2009
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)
Now many may call me a hater because I am so negative about this cd, but hey...I am stating the truth. Lets state the facts before anything....Beyonce is a BEAUTIFUL female with such a wonderful voice, but she has become so famous that she can make a BOGUS cd like this one, and everyone will like it. I was a HUGE Destiny's Child fan back in the day; the image of 4 beautiful girls with nice voices appealed to me! Every since Beyonce has decided to go solo, I find myself becoming more disappointed with her music! "Dangerously in Love" was actually not a bad album, however, her choice in what she calls music has went downhill from there. In my personal opinion, I feel as if Beyonce has become arrogant, self-absorbed, and down right cocky...and her lyrics reflect that! I actually had "I Am..Sasha Fierce" a month before it was released and I never really listened to it because of how "stuck on herself" Beyonce has become, and secondly, I was just down right tired of seeing/hearing her EVERYWHERE! When I finally got around to listening to the album, I have to admit, it took me all of 5 minutes to realize I hated it! Beyonce has a nice voice that can really be useful for the r&b genre, but the collection of songs on this album is MESS! Dont get me wrong, "Single Ladies" grew on me and I found myself doing the dance every time I heard the song, but that was the only song that really appealed to me. Songs that made me cringe included "Video Phone, Diva, Radio, Sweet Dreams, and Ego." Other songs are just so BORING you cant help but skip them! In my opinion, Beyonce has survived in the music business because of her beauty, sass, independence, and singing abilities, however, her music is not of QUALITY! Between the media and the mass of people who cannot recognize what MUSIC really is, they have completely turned me off from artists who try to be "unique" (because they can make MESS and get away with it! Sorry Beyonce, but you fit under this description! You have a talent that many would kill for! Use it for something other than the trash that takes 2 minutes to write! Thats why I say it over and over again...because music isnt what it used to be, I WILL STICK TO MY OLDIES!

1.0 out of 5 stars I Am..Sasha Sleepy, November 26, 2008
Alana D. Wilson (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)
So, I'm no music "critic" but we are all entitled to our opinion. Never have I been a die hard Beyonce fan but have enjoyed her first and second albums with the first one being my favorite. Even then, I would buy the album and wait until it looked like the BeYAWNce hype would die down. I just opened B-Day last week as it had been on my shelf since it released, still wrapped in plastic. When I opened B-Day it gave me life so I was pumped for the release of I Am..Sasha Fierce.

Thankfully, and I mean thankfully my girlfriend who enjoys Beyonce's music sent me her MySpace page and told me to check it out before I ran down to Target and spent my $10.

BAYBEEEEEE....let me be the first to tell you that I wanted to mix Vicodin and Vodka while listening to I Am. It put me in a bad mood. I agree with one of the previous reviewers how it sounds like one never ending song. I had to stop and really listen to see if she was singing a new song because they all sound the same.

Sasha Sleepy was indeed a waste of my time. I don't want to hear an almost 30 year old married woman talking about her swagger being like that of a hustler, the paper in her pocket and somebody putting a ring on it. Come on now! Why does she sound like Mike Jones, who? Mike Jones! Who told her to speak that way? I like the classy yet sassy Beyonce, not this ghetto "o-so-hood" mess. So now all these little girls are going to be telling dudes to "put a ring on it" at 16, 17 and 18...there is more to it then just the ring. Marriage is hard work, don't get me started. LOL. With so many YOUNG girls looking up to her I feel this side of the album was an even bigger disappointment.

As I have told my friends I need Beyonce to take a real break like Brandy...lol...and make a fierce comeback after having a child or two. Maybe then she will have something worth listening to two full albums - not six songs on one album and a few more on the other. I am looking forward to what her music will be like after she becomes a mother and has been married for a few years...none of this Sasha Sleepy nonsense.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why 2?, December 2, 2008
This review is from: I Am...Sasha Fierce (Audio CD)
I am a huge Beyonce fan and must say that this cd is definately not what i expected. I'm sure she will receive many awards due to the fact that she is Beyonce; but true fans know better. I am also upset that she comes with so many different versions of her cd's. I mean how many times does she want us to purchase the same cd and what's the point? It'a like punishment. This could have all been put on one cd. She has definately gotten a big ego to put this out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unappreciated and Misunderstood, February 18, 2009
Hang in with me, this is a fair review.

Beyonce's new cd is just as creative as it is controversial. From what I have read from other reviewers "Beyonce fails to execute a new style that is effective". I believe the opposite, as well as going to publicly humiliate anyone who claims that Beyonce is trying to make "an alter ego", even if she has used those words herself.

The disc that appears most in question is "Sasha Fierce". This disc is actually extremly interesting, aside from Ego which I constantly skip due to its strange wording that is reminiscent of awkwardly sensual themes. Beyonce just about wore the hell out of me with her B'Day cd fillers, though I would still consider it an amazing cd. "Greenlight" and "Kitty Kat" started sounded like the same song and I found myself mixing the two with "Freakum Dress" and "Get Me Bodied". Finally an artist identified their own dying trend and revitalized themself. What Beyonce has done with Sasha Fierce is introduce a variety of new sounds in order to get a general response from listeners and allow her to perform within different areas. Tracks like "Diva" and "Video Phone" show a more ghetto side to Beyonce which hasn't been thoroughly explored and I have more than enjoyed. "Radio" is also reminiscent of a ghetto sound as she slurs her speech in the begining and drops certain consanant sounds to create an interesting texture and feel to her voice. The beats are, according to other reviews I have read, harder for Beyonce to dance to, however, if you were to watch any of her new music videos you would quickly bite your tongue. Beyonce is not only an amazing vocalist when she needs to be, but she is able to dance better than any other performer, far exceeding the abilities of Shakira for example. I feel listeners are annoyed with the difficult rhythms to the songs, making them a challenge for one to dance to without hearing the song several times, this screaming volumes that this cd does not exhibit simplicity.

However, one song that does show some simplicity, if not is defined by simplicity, is Diva. Yet, I am addicted to it. I found in enthralling and could not repeating it. Beyonce's use of her rhythmic voice is what rap should be like, and her husband Jay-Z should really take some lessons on changing his intunations... he is flat and sucks at rapping. Nevertheless, that is not the point. Beyonce's controversial tracks are her newest sounds, her biggest risks and I believe that this shows amazing courage and that it will pay off.

To continue talking about "Sasha Fierce", Beyonce's works do not all need to show an amazing depth and ability in her voice. If Beyonce were to constantly try to show her vocal range in every song, listeners would quickly get bored of her voice as it would start to seem to have no dimension, for example try to listen to up tempo Leona Lewis, now listen to the same song and try to enjoy it... HARD. Beyonce's undeniable creativity in her second cd "Sasha Fierce" is not her attempting to make an alter ego, solely so she can have one. The split between Beyonce Knowled and Sasha Fierce is the drastic gap between sensual up tempo beats and heart-breaking ballads, and the two are not comparable. To create a single cd with tracks such as those featured on both cds would make Beyonce seem almost hypocritical, for this Beyonce separates the two to show that she too is dimensional. However, due to shoddy information and weak focuses by the media this cd is not getting the wrap it deserves. Beyonce's actions are not pulling at straws in order to get a response, Beyonce has made the expert decision to separate sensuality to another name so that "the common man" wouldn't be as likely to condemn her meaningful ballads, claiming that a girl who sings about being taped naked on a video phone (Video Phone) wouldn't realistically be singing about her struggling relationship where she realizes she was never there for her boyfriend and is no losing him (Disappear).

However, ironically the media instantly focuses on the split as a negative thing. I remember that before I was familiar with the cd I was turned off to the idea that Beyonce was changing her name to Sasha Fierce. In truth, that was no where near happening. Beyonce is not always going to produce the same up tempo music and she has provided more than enough of similar sounding tracks for fans of her "old stuff" on B'Day, thank God she redeemed herself with "Beautiful Liar". Like how rock fans sometimes only prefer "the old stuff" of a band, this is the point where Beyonce's maturity in her career extends her into a new world of music. Though I have read reviews that claimed songs like "Ego", "Video Phone", and "Diva" display her shallower qualities and show a lack of maturity, I beg that one might reconsider this and realize what I have mentioned above. Beyonce's maturity brought her to realize that some fans enjoy uptempo, sensual tracks. Why were/are the Pussycat dolls such a radio sensation? Separating her meaningful ballads from her sensual, upbeat music, Beyonce has created herself "an alter ego" but really only made the real Beyonce the focal point of attraction while allowing those who will enjoy her uptempo music to indulge in "Sasha Fierce".

Personally, I am a true Beyonce fan and have liked and supported her since she hit the stage and I believe part of being a real fan is really examining her choices before making shallow claims as to her career moves and to her maturity. Regardless of how articulate you appear, your logic is flawed in that you fail to recognize Beyonce's reasons for creating the heavily judged "alter ego".

I Am...Sasha Fierce
I Am...Sasha Fierce by Beyonce (Audio CD - 2009)