Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Board book|Change

on October 22, 2013
I bought this book for my grandsons because I had bought other "I am" books about fire trucks, dump trucks and garbage trucks. Little boys like this series because of the shape of the books, the stories are short and to the point, and the illustrations are colorful and interesting. Be warned, these books will receive a lot of wear through play and reading them repeatedly.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 16, 2014
Very cute book. My son loves trains so we bought this one for him. The only complaint we had was that the sticker on the back (2 actually) ripped part of the back of the book off when we went to delicately peel them off. One I guess we could have left but the other was a hard, plastic one for hanging the book that stuck out so it had to be removed. Other than that it arrived quickly and in good condition. I would use this seller again.
on November 21, 2014
Love, love, love this series. The books are durable board books, sized well for small hands (about 5x7), fun illustrations, and simple story line for a toddler to follow. I'd say the ideal age is 1.5-3. We needed some small books with easy to turn pages (the shapes make these much easier than square board books) for my little guy to read in the car. Got all 3 in this series (train, trash, and dump truck). Perfect, just perfect!
on March 14, 2015
Love it , not complicated, very short. I think shape books are exciting for a toddler. I see this as being one they will be happy to look at on their own. Note that fire truck book in this series has been discontinued. I had to get it from a book dealer.
on February 13, 2014
I am a toddler 2 teacher and all it took to get them excited was pulling this book out of my bag and even the one's that it's difficult to keep them interested in circle time sit there and listened to the story, of course I the choo, choo sound and said all aboard and afterwards we formed a train and just had fun. The children said again, again and I said you want me to read it again and they said yes read it again. Wonderful story. Betts
on January 30, 2012
I bought this book for my two year old son because he loves trains. It's an adorable book, the shape is cute, and my son loves the pictures... but the story itself is boring and unimaginative, and the book falls apart too easy. My son is rather gentle on books (for a two year old), but within two days of owning this book, I had already taped it back together three times. I think the spine is just too short... it doesn't run the full height of the book, so the pages don't seem that securely attached.
on February 23, 2014
This book is such a great looking book, my grandson loves the shape of it, we bought a few of the " shape " books and they were a hit....the stories are OK too. The books are mega sturdy, so I think they will be around for more grandchildren:-)
on June 7, 2013
My baby loves this book but they fall apart after just a few days of using. This is the same case for "I am a truck," "I am a fire truck." All of these books ripped in the center (I guess not enough glue) after just a few days. I had to tap them together since my little guy loves them so much!!! Just poor construction but the books themselves are great. Very disappointed!!!
on August 10, 2011
If you buy this train book you will have to buy all the books (Garbage truck, Fire Truck, Ice Cream Truck) in the series. My 2-4 year olds play with these books all the time. Whether we read it or we drive the book around their rooms, they are great interactive books.
on December 29, 2011
First, the book is shaped like a train. Automatic cool points with my 3 year old.

There aren't very many words on each page to obstruct the cool drawings of the trains. It's very visually appealing.

I'd recommend it if you're on the fence about it. Your kid will love it.