5.0 out of 5 stars The best 2nd best album of 2013
I really enjoyed this album. I can see Yo Gotti growth as an artist with this particular compilation. There wasn't one song on it that I skipped over and that's rare. Lac Muzik by J-dro is still number one but this album is definitely number best releases of 2013.
Published 11 months ago by Danielle Walker

1.0 out of 5 stars He's only good on other people tracks.
I'm not really a yo gotti fan so I personally think that this cd was garbage I tried to give it a chance only cause I like the song (Act right) nd that was the only song worth listening to better luck next time I guess.
Published 6 months ago by Ashley Franklin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars He's only good on other people tracks., June 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 2nd best album of 2013, January 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for yo gotti i am, December 26, 2013
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
yo gotti i am album is one of the best of2013 the whole cd goes hard.love it!!!!this cd havent left my deck since i brought it

5.0 out of 5 stars Been underrated WAY too long! Great album!, December 24, 2013
T "Tiz" (Southern CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
Yo Gotti's back again with a studio release album "I Am". For a while now, Gotti's been one of the most consistent presence's on hip-hop mixtapes in all of rap music. He's constantly dropping new verses and guest spots, and it's something you've got to respect. This album is the fruit of his labor, and it is well worth buying!

Definitely some street anthems on here! I've been bumping "Act Right" and "Lebron James" for months, and still love em (I know the album just came out, but like i said - constant mixtapes). Definitely some crazy beats too, especially "King S***" and "F*** You" - that song always puts me in a good mood. Support real hip-hop! Buy this album!

4.0 out of 5 stars Yo Gotti, I Am, November 19, 2013
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
Yo Gotti is back with his new album I Am. And hes serving the fans up with more of that raw street music. If you've been listening to Yo Gotti for a while then you already know what to expect, that trap music with the boomin 808s. Songs like "LeBron James", "Sorr"y and "F-U" featuring Meek Mill are a perfect example of it. Cam'ron fans should recognize the sample in F-U as soon as they hear it. Cam used it on his Confessions Of Fire album, which is the first album I've ever brought, but that's another story.

The Jeezy and YG assisted "Act Right" is bound to get the club rockin. Producer PL brings that Yay Area hyphy sound to the track, and Yo Gotti pays homage to the late Mac Dre. But I Am just isn't filled with drug talk and trap anthems, Yo Gotti gets introspective on "Cold Blood" featuring J. Cole & Canei Finch and the soulful "Pride To the Side", produced by The Youngstars, where he talks about finding texts in his girls phone and how someone he used to hustle with ended on being on drugs.

Yo Gotti and T.I. stunt on the Arthur McArthur and David Versis produced "King S***". "I Know" featuring Rich Homie Quan is catchy, and the Wale and Ne-Yo featured "Respect That You Earn" is a radio friendly joint. One problem with Yo Gotti is at times, he can be very predictable, like on the auto-tuned "Die A Real N****", which is nothing we haven't heard from him before. The same thing can be said about the lackluster "Ion Want It". Overall I feel like Yo Gotti stepped it up on this album, and its definitely better than Live From The Kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended for the real, May 28, 2014
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
Keep pushing dem albums out brother, don't get like most these other artists who feel the need to thrive exclusively in mainstream radio bs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gotti did what i expected, May 12, 2014
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
Nice cd. Only wish Gotti wouldve gave more than 13 tracks. Thats why its 4stars. But overall its a good cd with nice beats

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, March 31, 2014
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
True Memphis artist. Everything was done at its best. He stayed in his lane and made a great album!! Memphis

5.0 out of 5 stars GOTTI, March 20, 2014
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
First CD I bought of his however the music was more than good great collaboration with J. Cole Jeezy Richie Homie Quan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 13, 2014
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
I love this whole CD I don't skip a track escpically F U this is definetly a classic #YoGottiKingdom 5stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

I Am
I Am by Yo Gotti (Audio CD - 2013)