Curiosity 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Did God Create the Universe? Are the earliest moments of existence a question for science? Or religion? The world's most famous living scientist takes on the ultimate question: Did god create the universe?
2. Alien Invasion: Are We Ready? Aliens attacking Earth -- it's the stuff of sci-fi stories, but what if it really happened? Host Michelle Rodriguez (Avatar, Battle: LA) brings together top scientists and military strategists to dramatize what would happen if and when aliens attack.
3. Why Is Sex Fun? Orgasm - one of the most intense pleasures. But what are orgasms actually for? In men, the answer's simple- reproduction. But women don't need an orgasm to get pregnant. With cutting edge science, Maggie Gyllenhaal hosts a revealing investigation.
4. What Sank Titanic? It's almost 100 years since the Titanic sank. We think we know the story but how much do we actually know? Drawing on detailed trial records that describe the sinking, we recreate both the science and human drama of one of history's greatest stories.
5. What's Beneath America? Everything which has made America bountiful and powerful is a product of forces which date back billions of years. How have earth's ancient forces made America what it is today?
6. How Will the World End? The Mayans predict that time will end on December 21, 2012. But how likely is a global apocalypse from a scientific point of view? When, where and will it happen, if at all? Samuel L. Jackson hosts this CGI spectacular.
7. I, Caveman: Back to the Stone Age Were we better off as cavemen? Morgan Spurlock ("Super Size Me") joins nine ordinary men and women in an attempt to survive in the wild using only stone-age technology. Cold, dehydration, and hunger threaten to derail the experiment from the start.
8. I, Caveman: The Great Hunt Morgan Spurlock ("Super Size Me") and his group continue their experiment to live in the wild only stone-age technology. Hunger and deprivation push the group to the brink of failure. Can a successful elk hunt save them?
9. Can You Live Forever? What would it be like to be immortal? It's the year 2967 and Adam Savage is 1000 years old. He reflects on his long life revealing how science in the 21st century transformed his body, creating a supercharged cyber-human, allowing him to live forever.
10. World's Dirtiest Man Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) becomes a human lab rat to learn firsthand to uncover the hidden world of creepy crawlies that live on the human body. Revealing a wild jungle of unseen creatures, you'll never look at your body the same way again.
11. How Evil Are You? Eli Roth, director of horror classic Hostel, is searching for the true nature of Evil. In a series of experiments, he examines what causes people to perform evil acts, then the daring test - could ordinary people perform acts of violence on strangers.
12. Life Before Birth It's meant to be a joyous event - in reality, it's a gripping battle for survival. Using cutting edge technology, we go inside the womb and follow the story from conception to birth, showing how the struggle for life turns into the miracle of birth.
13. What's America Worth? Ever thought how much America is worth? Imagine putting a dollar amount on everything in America -all the land, the resources under our feet, our homes, even the water we drink. For the first time, Donald Trump puts a value on it all.
14. Your Body on Drugs Robin Williams, who's experienced both the highs and lows of substance abuse, hosts a groundbreaking TV experiment. 4 heavy users on 4 of America's most abused drugs perform a series of physical tests to show exactly how drugs work.
|Starring||Billy Berger, Gene Jarvis|
|Supporting actors||Amy Passantino, Courtney Rice, Morgan Spurlock|
|Producers||Jonathan Chinn, Graham Flashner, Kevin Greene, Matt Heitman, Erika Kramer, Matthew Ruecker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
World dirtiest man is a wonderful and entertaining educational tool for ages 8 yrs and up. I watched it amd got so much from it that i showed my 8 yr olds and they were so... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Ciera Tamayo
I like to watch the last episode: Your Body on Drugs. So sad about robin Williams tho.Published 1 month ago by Jen
It didn't really catch my interest. I tried watching it when I got it accidentally while I was looking for something else.Published 11 months ago by Christofer Gonzalez