- Vial, clear, borosilicate glass, unprocessed
- Capacity: 40mL; closure size: 24-414; series: 100; closure material: polypropylene
- Vials available in three sizes with the standard, 0.125in thick, I-Chemblue, PTFE/Silicone septa in an open-top 24-414 Polypropylene cap
- Molded-in septa retainer ring holds the septa securely in place without bonding to the cap
- Not processed or certified
Have one to sell?
I-Chem S136-0040 Borosilicate Glass 40mL 100 Series Clear Vial, with 0.125" Septum, Unprocessed (Case of 72)
|Price:||$84.04 ($1.17 / Vials) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||72|
|Outside Diameter||1.06 inches|
|Overall Height||2.25 inches|
Vial, clear, borosilicate glass, unprocessed. Available in three sizes with the standard 0.125in ... See more product details
Vial, clear, borosilicate glass, unprocessed. Available in three sizes with the standard 0.125in thick, I-Chem blue, PTFE/Silicone septa in an open top 24-414 Polypropylene cap. The I-Chem molded-in septa retainer ring holds the septa securely in place without bonding to the cap, so septa can be removed and replaced as needed. 40mL, 200 series vials are available in a convenient, 144 piece bulk pack. I-Chem certified 200 and 300 series vials are guaranteed to meet the EPA's performance based specifications for volatile organic analysis. 40mL and 60mL vials are also TOC certified < 600ppb. Capacity: 40mL. Closure Size: 24-414. Series: 100. Closure Material: Polypropylene. Dimension: 1.06 O.D. x 2.25in H. Cap Type: Open top. I-Chem Brand #: S136-0040.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: vial borosilicate