Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I-D Pleasure, 2.8-Ounce Bottle
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 2.8 oz|Change
Price:$11.88 - $25.00

on September 5, 2015
**Intro**
This review is for the 9.5 oz size of I-D Glide lubricant. It comes in a tall skinny bottle that is about the size of one and a half small skinny red bull cans stacked on top of each other. The top of the container has a flip off top, similar to shampoo bottles.

**The lubricant*
This lubricant is relatively cheap, and reasonably effective, so it has good value. When you put it on it tends to feel cool. It is slick and fairly thin, a little thinner than typical shampoo, but thicker than water. It comes clear when you buy it, but if you don't use it very quickly, it will slowly develop a haze in the bottle after several months. I continued using it after it got some haze, and it still seemed to be safe to use. There are guidelines about shelf life on the bottle, I think I pushed it out a little past this without problems. I have read in some of the other reviews that some people thought this lubricant smelled bad or was sticky, and I haven't noted either one of these problems myself, even with the aging/hazing that I experienced.

**My experience**
I'm a male, and I've used this lubricant for masturbation, hand jobs on females, and for anal play. I would recommend it for all of these activities, but if you are doing anal play, you have to use a lot, it runs off the anal plug pretty fast, and can be pretty messy, especially with big anal play toys. If you are looking at doing large object anal play, I would recommend some other kind of lubricant instead of this one, but you will generally pay more for these other lubricants made for this purpose. You will go through this bottle pretty fast if you are using it for anal play, but not very fast for vaginal-based play.

**Summary/Bottom Line**
Buy this lubricant for masturbation and/or vaginal based play. Buy it for anal play if you are on a tight budget and/or using small anal toys. If you are using big anal toys and/or have the ability to spend more money, consider something else.
on July 11, 2013
What a waste of money !! Bought this on Amazon...not their fault!! I was skeptical but the reviews sounded so genuine. I should have trusted my gut. This stuff does nothing in terms of pleasure. The results are as if you used Vick's Vapo-Rub. A burning sensation that makes you feel far from horny. I was SO looking forward to this. All you ladies who gave it a good review...are you serious ???
on March 29, 2012
Bought the 9.5 ounce bottle of I-D Glide for personal purposes, and I don't really like it. It gets the job done, but it has two major flaws.

1) It smells NASTY. It has a distinct, old-smelling, plastic-y and rubber-y odor that surrounds your general area when you use it. I've had other lubes, and none of them smelled this putrid.

2) You need more than you usually would. This stuff seems to dry up and lose it's "slipperyness" fairly quickly, so you keep having to use more and more. In general, I need to use 3-4 times more of this than of, say, astroglide. Not worth it, especially with the smell.

This does get a courtesy point because it works, though, and I will probably use the bottle up eventually. But I won't be buying this brand again.
on October 3, 2013
It was okay. I think it is very similar to everything else. We didn't really need it. Was sort of a late night amazon purchase and ended up with a big bottle that we used over time. Nothing fancy or special.

It is preferred over KY or astroglide. Any other over priced lube would be the same gamble. Not too expensive so what ever.
on August 27, 2015
Pretty good when compared to all the other brands out there. I mean 18oz is going to last even an average person 6+ months. The only thing better than this type of lube is Astroglide OR Karma Sutra Oil.
on June 29, 2014
Put it this way – there no complaints of any kind from my girlfriend or from me (BIG SMILE)~^_^ Yes, I would recommend this product to friends and would order from them again! Thank you again for everything!
on December 19, 2011
Doesn't last as long as claimed by other reviews. I would say it last about 10-15 minutes before it needs to be re-applied. This is the second time we have purchased the same product so highly recommend. It doesn't leave you sticky, washes off easily with water, and does not stain anything.

Pros: Pump application, easy obtained in the heat of the moment.
17.6 oz. bottle last about a year (using it at least 2-3/week).
Only takes a dab to be effective.
Washes off easily.
Does not stain.
Safe for toys.

Cons: Would like to see it last a little longer per application.
Expensive, but all these products are.
Bottle is easily cracked/damaged causing it to leak.
on September 14, 2012
Nice!! This lubes just as well or better as the same products with the same brand, and it... Tingles!! I'm a horny bastard, and this shit rocks! Thanks for reading. =)
on March 22, 2013
I have never used anything like this up until now. My girlfriend and I have usually not used anything, so we didn't know what to expect. I was even worried that it might take away some sensitivity. Fear not, this stuff is great. With only 3 or 4 drops, it lasted us about 20 minutes. There was no loss of sensitivity and it may have even added to it. It's great for masturbation too. Way better than any lotion, Vaseline, or shampoo. Much easier to clean off as well.
on September 4, 2013
Even though its a water based lubricant it still gets a bit sticky when you're done doing intercourse or just beating you meat, what can you expect? But anyways love the sensational feeling of the lube, feels great on the manhood and entrances.