5.0 out of 5 stars Calling all mothers! It's a sisterhood!
Published 23 months ago by Theycallmemummy

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read for moms with NO time (every mom)
I enjoyed most of the contributors and it's a great, quick read you can easily pick up and put down without "losing your place" which is ideal when you have ZERO time to read. Baby Sideburns is my go to mom blogger, she can quickly take me from suicidal to laughing (and only mildly suicidal).
Published 22 months ago by Rhroddo1

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling all mothers! It's a sisterhood!, March 5, 2013
This collection of essays by some of my favourite bloggers is pure gold. It highlights the fact that, as parents, we are all in the same boat...the one with crayon scribbles on the side, beheaded Barbie dolls strewn on the deck, Lego scattered in doorways, enough bodily fluids smeared on every conceivable surface to breed a new strain of bacteria and an abundance of laughter and love.

You'll laugh until you cry and then some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, March 3, 2013
This review is from: I Just Want to Pee Alone (Paperback)
Belly laughed my way through this little gem! Witty, fun and all too relatable. A must read for every mother. My new go-to gift for expecting friends. Thank you to all of the writers ESPECIALLY Bethany Meyer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved before I bought it..., March 8, 2013
If you have not yet bought this book, I am wondering what you are doing wasting precious reading time, reading this review. Buy this book, it is hilarious and will make you smarter and thinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, March 11, 2013
I follow almost all of these wonderful ladies (soon to be all of them) on Facebook and their blogs, and i love them! They say all the things I wish I could say about parenting and make me realize that if I'm not normal, at least there are others who are crazy like me. This book has already made me laugh so hard I almost woke up the baby, and I've only read 25% so far... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth is funnier than fiction!, March 8, 2013
Katey D. "Katey" (Philadelphia, Pensylvania) - See all my reviews
You really can't make this stuff up! I laughed out loud, not the cute, "lol", but the snorting and wheezing laughing that draws attention. This is great stuff and I hope to one day, be in a book just like it! Read it. You will enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY SIDES HURT FROM LAUGHING!!!, March 12, 2013
Roberta Schwartz (NORTHBROOK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I wish someone wrote this when I had young children. It would have made life a lot easier to know we were all going through the same tough times. And it brings back so many memories. Keep writing! It doesn't ever get easy but if you can find the humor in life it helps a lot. I loved every page. Looking forward to the second edition already.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all moms, March 10, 2013
I bought this book because one of my favorite bloggers, Insane in the Mom Brain, was featured. I read the entire book in a day! So funny and I found myself nodding my head often..it's like these story tellers knew me! I laughed loudly many times and the family wanted to know what my problem was.. I told them you had to be a mother to understand. Buy it, enjoy it, then have a strong drink and celebrate being a mom!

5.0 out of 5 stars You ladies, March 12, 2013
Are absolutely hilarious. Oh to be a fly on the wall if all of you were in the same room. As long as I didn't get squished with a rolled up news paper that is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh 'till you cry!, March 10, 2013
Some very intelligent and comedic Moms who have found the secret to surviving Motherhood, share some of their favorite stories in a grouping of essays guaranteed to make you chortle with laughter! You'll want to get this book for all the mothers in your life! I especially liked the essay from Patti Ford from the blog: Insane In The Mom Brain - she is fearless and funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, March 11, 2013
This book has given me a much needed laugh while my husband is deployed. Thanks ladies for keeping it real!!

I Just Want to Pee Alone
I Just Want to Pee Alone by Anna Luther (Paperback - February 27, 2013)
$10.99 $9.89