Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 19, 2013
incredible story- fun upbeat tempo- I recommend checking out the YouTube video as well!!

"I Knew You Were Trouble"

[Music video spoken part:]
I think--I think when it's all over,
It just comes back in flashes, you know?
It's like a kaleidoscope of memories.
It just all comes back. But he never does.
I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.
It's not really anything he said or anything he did,
It was the feeling that came along with it.
And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again.
But I don't know if I should.
I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright.
But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?
Maybe he knew that when he saw me.
I guess I just lost my balance.
I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him.
It was losing me.

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago
I was in your sights, you got me alone
You found me, you found me, you found me
I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard you took a step back
Without me, without me, without me

And he's long gone when he's next to me
And I realize the blame is on me

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies, he'll never see you cry
Pretend he doesn't know that he's the reason why
You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning
Now I heard you moved on from whispers on the street
A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be
And now I see, now I see, now I see

He was long gone when he met me
And I realize the joke is on me, yeah!

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah

Trouble, trouble, trouble
Trouble, trouble, trouble
on January 9, 2015
Anything Taylor Swift is good for me! I have all of her CDs and it is good music that is suitable for grown ups and kids. Very little if any bad language or inappropriate songs for little ears. I think her latest CD had only 2 bad words that repeated in 2 different songs and I think that was it. Definately Recommended.
on March 10, 2013
Now I'm not your normal lover of country, but I can tolerate Taylor Swift when there is a good song behind her. This song was something I heard on the radio and had to check out myself to see how great it was since everyone on the radio seemed to praise this song. I heard the song and liked the fact that it didn't sound like the rest of her song, as it seemed to tends to do, but this was something different something outside of her normal scope. I own a total of 3 Taylor Swift songs and all of them do NOT sound the same as is the case with a good majority of her songs, or at least thru the songs that I have heard.

Now not to slap Taylor Swift in the face, but I could and can see this song sung by someone else with a more powerful voice and presence and it being amazing but since Taylor Swift is the one singing I had to give it 3 stars. It's a great song, really it is but like my subject line says "it's Taylor Swift".
on August 18, 2013
I really don't like Country music, nor do I listen to Taylor Swift, but when I heard this song and saw it was from Taylor I was like what?? This is totally different from her normal country side, which I like. I feel like this is perfect for a girl to describe her relationship from the guy. She knew he was trouble and when she started falling for him he stepped back and avoided her. And now she's by herself and sees why he's such a jerk. I love it!
on December 16, 2012
I chose this rating because I think this is a great song by Taylor Swift. I purchased this song because I have been a Taylor Swift fan for many years and I was too excited to wait until I went to purchase the CD at my local Target to hear her new music. I think that Taylor Swift is a great young artist and I find it very refreshing that she always writes or co-writes all of her music. That is unfortunately so rare in today's music and especially in such a young and popular artist. Bravo Taylor Swift. This is another great song.
on February 24, 2013
Can I just count the ways how much I love this song? It's a perfect antidote to all the "bad boy" romance novels out there. This song and its lyrics are usually the end result, not the HEAs we keep reading about every time we finish the latest bad boy novel.

Great beat, great country-pop song that is much more pop than country. I suspect very good things for Ms. Swift in the future (not that she is doing all that bad right now).
on January 22, 2013
I don't care what folks say her songs are good and like she has said if you don't want me to write about you then don't give me anything to write about. Truth put to music is this song. I myself have fallen for a bad guy ot two. the music is catchy and you could even dance to it no problem. I will admit most of her songs while good are too clean, bubble gum, for my taste, I am not sure the right words to use but this song is more of a mature song. I am more of an Usher fan or a Leonard Cohen fan, but I highly recommend this song.
on February 8, 2013
This song is wonderful. I have to say that since I first heard it I've never been able to get it out of my head and now that I own it I can play it whenever I want - which is almost constantly. I've lost count of how many times I've played this track since I bought it, but it makes it well worth the buy.
on March 3, 2013
Obviously if I didn't like repetition I wouldn't listen to Taylor swift, with every album she's talking about her most recent break-up. I do enjoy her music though, she has a great voice and a number of her songs have really catchy hooks. I think that this foray into a new musical style is promising but I can't help but think what could be accomplished if she would write songs about something else for a change.
on January 5, 2013
Taylor Swift is notorious for making a variety of great sounding, fun, catchy pop songs, and she doesn't give in to the pressure from others to always have to take herself seriously in her music. If you're looking for something hard-core or something hipster, this song is not for you. Otherwise, this song about retrospective knowledge and infatuation doesn't disappoint.