5.0 out of 5 stars I love my "I love my bike" bell!
This item was very easy to install on my bike, it's sturdy, and it's sooo cute! The product's description doesn't list it's dimensions though; it's 2 inches in diameter.
Published on October 7, 2008 by Mellie

3.0 out of 5 stars bell sticks
The bell was a stocking stuffer for my college age daughter. She uses her bike at school. The bell is cute and has a great sound but sticks. My husband had to take it apart and adjust it on Christmas morning.
Published on January 6, 2009 by SScan

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my "I love my bike" bell!, October 7, 2008
Mellie (San Ramon, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This bell has the best sound., July 15, 2011
First of all handling and delivery was done fine, no problem with that. Bell arrived on time and in great condition.
I've compared sound of this bell (Chrome) with other "I love my Bike" bells and I found that this model has the best sound. It has clear high voice that everyone on a street can hear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good bell but not the quality of Radio Flyer., May 12, 2012
The underbelly is plastic. It sounds good. Very musical sounding ring. Higher pitch than Radio Flyer but very nice. Maybe even nicer sound. Smaller than Radio flyer but Radio Flyer is all metal and very solid. Will the plastic hold up for years to come? I have my doubts but it will last long enough for your children to grow into new bikes and my 3 1/2 year old daughter is very happy with it. So based on this, I can recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars bell sticks, January 6, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike bell, November 26, 2011
This bike bell is just right - good clear loud ring and a moderate size for my handle bars. It was easy to attach and adjust to the correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bell!, January 11, 2009
Not much to say except for the promtness with which the company shipped it... It arrived promply and timely for Christmas..

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, August 9, 2013
Nice at the beginning ... but ... POOR QUALITY not for a bike you keep outside The I LOVE MY BIKE got erased too

5.0 out of 5 stars Little cutty, July 1, 2011
Teil (Berkeley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This gets biking a little more fun :p
Got the silver one on my wife's hybrid. Looks very cute, sounds OK to me. Relatively it's louder or comparable than most of the other same size bell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bell a hit!, June 6, 2011
My grandson who just turned one can work this bell just fine on his new tricycle. It's a big Hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and loud, May 12, 2008
I bought this bell for my boyfriend and he loves it! Funny how I hate Niagara because of the UNSAFE bag I bought from them but they also carry this bells which are great! I feel that pedestrians and cars will know that he is coming when he uses it. Great bell for a great price

I Love My Bike Bell
$7.00 $5.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.