Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

on November 5, 2014
Bought this for my daughters Halloween costume, but you know Mommas going to be sporting it as well. I'm a huge 80's girl and this shirt just took me back. Size is true to fit and good quality.
on October 25, 2014
I ordered this shirt, for a HALLOWEEN PARTY.
Due to not getting My original Costume, done in time, for a Party, I had to quickly think of something different to wear.
Of course, as usual, I turned to AMAZON.
for a Costume & overnight delivery.
I ordered this shirt & a pair of Bright Pink Leg Warmers, Friday afternoon, around 4 PM. I had them at My front door, at 11 AM, Saturday morning.
When I wore them, Saturday night, they fit PERFECTLY, & looked TERRIFIC.
Being 67, I'm a bit too Old, to be wearing an 'off the shoulder' shirt; but, Everyone LOVED it, & so did/do I.
By the way, I am big busted, and in My case, it ran 'true to size'.. I may even wear it again, 'just because'.
Once again, AMAZON DID NOT let Me down.
on October 29, 2012
Cheaply made, the words are so small you can't tell what it says unless your close. I have a small frame and a bigger chest and where the words are placed on the shirt you can't even see it. The shirt is super short. Very disappointed!!