Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Ride
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change

on September 14, 2012
I didn't even start riding until I was 53. I'd been handed a double dose of negativity and was down in the dumps, so-to-speak. Once settled in a new environment, it seemed that all the new friends I was acquiring were bikers. They evaluated my problem(s) and were quick to point out that one never sees a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office (unless it belonged to the Dr.)! So, got a bike and learned how to ride. They were absolutely right! Hitting the highway on a bike pulled me up out of my mental funk and I started seeing life through new eyes! I became immersed in the biker culture and to a certain extent, the biker life style (including photographing biker weddings and events). All that being said, I thoroughly enjoyed "I RIDE". Many of the comments and biker philosophy expressed in the video I have come to embrace on a personal level. Live Free, Ride Free, Keep Your Mind Negativity Free! Here's hoping the production team does another movie that concentrates more specifically on the biker life style. Maybe a biker Road Trip across the U.S.A. with not just MC's but individual bikers of ALL walks of life!
on April 21, 2012
Even though the movie was really more about the band, there was glimpses into the world of the Hell's Angels. The movie was direct and well presented. The music is great! I recommend this movie and hope it will be released on DVD.
on February 27, 2014
This movie is about a band that plays Biker attended events. It seems to have very little to do with Bikers and is more or less a promotional travel log about a band that unfortunately isn't all that good. Sure beats Ambien but that's about it.
on October 31, 2012
I saw the Fryed Brothers play in both Sturgis and Iowa. They are a great band that promotes the biker lifestyle. The movie has a great supporting cast, and a great soundtrack. Definitly a must see movie movie for bikers.
on January 25, 2015
The movie was ok and the music was good but this not a movie about a biker lifestyle or riding. It's the story of the Fryed family centered around the Fryed Brothers Band. In short it is an infomercial for the band. The title of the movie comes from one of the song s they wrote and perform, "I Ride". I actually didn't dislike the movie for what is was, but my 2-Star rating is because I was mislead in what the movie was about. I wanted to see and what I paid for was movie about motorcycles and riding and that's not what this is.
on September 11, 2014
These guys certainly know how to have a good time. And they are very talented.
I got to see them live one time and even got to sit in their bus one time.
When I saw this Blu RAY of these folks I had to have it. Would have gladly paid a lot more for it.
This will be a classic for me anyway. And or anyone in the M/C Community that likes good music as much as they like Motorcycles.
Jim Davison
Beverly Hills
on December 22, 2013
A real good movie related to biker culture and music. I've been a fan of the Fryed Brothers Band and knowing that they actually live the biker lifestyle makes it that much more enjoyable to watch.
This movie should be in every person's collection who enjoys being out in the wind & feeling free.
RIP Tommy.
on September 14, 2014
As other have said it is more of a documentary about their band. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I thought the movie might be more about riding and not touring. The film quality is much better than you might think, and the sound quality is as well. I think this movie will be thoroughly enjoyed by those that attend cruiser style bike rallies, but might not be liked by those that are more of a sport bike background.
on March 4, 2015
I've known the Fryed brothers for about forty years. They really are good guys and they live the biker life style so the songs they write about are their life. This dvd is just a thumbnail sketch of their lives and their songs. Contact their sister, Barbara or just do an internet search to get on their email list and calendar.
on August 17, 2012
I had never heard of the Fryed Brothers band before, but really developed a connection with them after seeing this film; especially when I heard them play the Willie Nelson cover of "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground". They put thier own personal style on it and really made it their own. I suppose my only comment would be that there wasn't much about riding Harley's, or motorcycles, where as the title of the video is in reference to one of their songs. However, it was definitely worth the money I spent on it.