Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I See Beautiful
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

67%
33%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 16, 2007
This is Tammy Trent's first project since she lost her husband Trent while on vacation on September 11, 2001. What is the result? An infectuous, cheerful, upbeat, and encouraging project.

This is the third review of the project, one of which said this was her best project, and the other saying "Set Me Free" was better. I would say I liked this project much better than "Set Me Free"; I haven't heard her other projects (except songs on the radio) to compare those.

This may be typical for this style of album, but my only criticism would be a lack of balance rhythm wise. Except for a remix of "Pray", she has her five most upbeat songs first, and follows them with the five more mellow tunes. This is my opinion; it is possible that for a dance music album to deliberately follow this format.

My favorite tracks -- I can say all of them, but I do have real favorites. I liked "I See Beautiful", "Pray", "I'm Not Listening", "At The Foot Of The Cross" (which made me think of her 1997 single "Run To The Cross"), and "Forgive Me".
on April 25, 2007
I bought this because Tammy Trent normally puts a few upbeat songs on her cd's that are motivating and great for working out! I was surprised at how much I love EVERY song on the cd and I feel she has definitely outdone herself on this one! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is a Tammy Trent fan. She is such an inspiration to all those around her and this is a great way to further the Kingdom.
on June 27, 2013
Thank you for putting music with a message out there. We are encouraged in the Lord every time we listen to it! Keep up sharing the good news!
on May 5, 2016
Was every thing I expected. Very prompt delivery also.
on June 11, 2009
This is a good one for your library. I have all of Tammy's CD's and this one, though not my personal favorite, is good.

My favorite song by far is "At the Foot of the Cross" AMAZING!
on January 16, 2007
This CD isn't as good as "Set You Free" but still worth a listen. To see Tammy LIVE is really the best way to get into the music, but she's pretty amazing.