Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 18, 2012
I'm having none of the issues that the other reviewer is listing. Very impressed with the distance, liked it enough to go out and buy a second one so I have one for work and the other for home. Very happy with speaker/sound quality, distance (now I can use wireless speakers out on my deck). I left the base unit upstairs and brought the speakers downstairs and no problems. Walked with them at least 100' awaay and around a corner into a room with no loss of connectivity or degradation of quality. I'm getting about 4+ hours of speaker battery life on low volume at work (then if they die you can just put back on docking station and keep playing while they recharge). Sounds awesome at work because you can put one speaker on each side of you on the desk for perfect stereo sound. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because remote doesn't control my ipod like i'm assuming it should (although I can adjust volume). Can't do other functions like advance, play/pause, etc. Remote has good distance too but only if in line of sight. Just like a TV, it won't work if there is an obstacle in the way. At Menards for $55 now. Try it out and return it if you don't agree but I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
on November 20, 2011
I can't take it anymore. So... my first review. Don't bother getting this on Amazon You can get ripped off by this product at Menards more cheaply - $50.00 on sale at Menards. But I wouldn't. Box claims speakers receive signal from up to 130' away from base. Up to 25' is more like it. I left the unit inside my house and was hoping the unit would work though one wall, but no such luck. Any farther than 20' or so, and one speaker will cut out, annoying crackling will be frequent, and spooky reverb slap is heard. But If you like your music or spoken word sounding like a bad AM station, I guess this is a plus. (Am guessing this is due to one speaker being out of phase (sync) with the other.) The remote works if you are right next to the base unit (barely) but is unintuitive to use. The sound is tinny as per small speakers. The instructions are full of typical Chinese-inspired confusion, don't even try to figure out the tiny B&W images. All in all, Okay not entirely a rip-off, just another over-priced bit of soon-to-be landfill.
on October 17, 2012
My boyfriend snores really loud, so I wanted to get a stereo system in which I could put speakers on both of our nightstands. I use them every night to play rain music to drown out his snoring. They do them job and now I'm sleeping great! The speakers hold about a 9 hour charge. The volume is not quite as loud as I expected. If you're wanting speakers to play music that can be heard throughout several rooms, these may not be for you, but they're perfect for our two bedroom apartment. The bass is great and my boyfriend (who is a tech nerd) likes them a lot. For the price, I highly recommend this product. The only thing I don't like is how when I dock my iPhone, it immediately starts playing music from my iTunes. I use a sleep music app for the rain music So everytime I have to close out iTunes...and sometimes it startles me when it instantly blares loud music. But that's my only complaint. And some people may see that as a plus, since its easy and effortless to play music.
on December 15, 2013
Can't have connected to audio jack and wireless at the same time.
Makes a loud beeping when pairing the speakers.
Audible click when iPhone switches tracks. Like it loses the bluetooth connection for a second.
I like the wireless charging and the remote control.
I was looking to replace an iHome system that died and this was the closest in terms of features and function.
Good for the price!
on October 9, 2012
Right after I ordered these I started to have regrets. I thought you get what you pay for and although that holds true this unit is the exception. At a mere $60 it does the job with flying colors. The sound is pretty decent for a small unit and a little known product. Although I don't much care about the remote I still use it mainly to control the volume. Also being wireless makes this unit really handy. And last but not least my iPod stays charged up. Thumbs up!
on February 6, 2012
This little docking station works great and given the low price is well worth buying. I have the base unit in our kitchen and we just move the speakers around the house and our deck and patio area without having to worry about moving the base station around. The speakers get about 4 hours of play time before needed a charge and all you do is just set them on the base unit. We use our i-pod touch and listen to Pandora throughout the house.
on March 12, 2013
I thought I would get a okay quality for this product, but keeps losing connections between base and wireless speakers. sound volume is not very good.
on January 28, 2013
The product is easy to use, but the sound is lacking in richness. There is very little bass, with no controls to adjust.
on August 28, 2014
Product as described
on January 25, 2015
great product, perfect condition, works great!