Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2013
I recently purchased the song I will wait. It is an alternative rock song. It is a good song to listen to if you like that kind of music. I would suggest listening to a small part of it at the MP3 store on Amazon to see if you will like it well enough to purchase it for yourself. I like it. Thank you, Sandy McClaflin
on November 8, 2012
Awesome song, makes me want to get up and dance. Inspiring delivery. Great voice, super tight instrumentation, timeless sound and amazing energy. I think I read on Pandora that this album was recorded in between touring dates, and that energy of playing to a live audience followed them into the studio. I can't wait for them to come on tour to Northern California. They would be amazing live.
on April 13, 2013
Mumford and sons does not disappoint with this new album. While I will wait is one of their premier songs of this generation of music, it is only a small testament to the other songs that you will do nothing but enjoy. Highly recommended.
on July 9, 2013
Slightly retro with a hard driving beat, this music is terrific. There's something that recalls folk, or maybe it's the old-fashioned union choir music from the Great Britain mines in the early 20th century. Anyway, I can't believe something that sounds this pure and non-conventional is so popular. Great musicians.
on July 3, 2013
I was turned on to these guys by my niece and her boyfriend. I love bluegrass music. But these guys take their bluegrass instruments and make a great sound that's more modern and less traditional. It brings back the toe-tapping, wanta-dance, feel of music.
on January 8, 2013
I downloaded this after hearing the song several times on the radio. After hearing a snippets of the album I bought the audio cd and listen to it daily!
on November 17, 2012
This song makes me want to buy more of their music....being able to purchase a sample song is a good way to expose the consumer to new music and artists
on December 27, 2013
I love the artist and the whole tone and mood of the song, a definite buy that will remain popular even when the song is considered to be vintage.
on August 26, 2013
Mumford and Sons is insanely addicting. This song is probably the worst. So, if you don't want it in your head for 4 days then don't download it.
on January 27, 2014
This song is so catchy I dont know how you couldnt like it. I have listened to their other songs havent found one that I didnt like so far.