Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 12, 2013 4:20:12 PM PST
Geena says:
Young Justice is a really good show.

Which is why you should wait till WB is done bilking money from unwary parents for this single-disc nonsense, and releases a proper Blu-Ray box set of the show's two (only, alas) seasons.

Posted on Feb 25, 2013 6:25:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2013 6:28:33 AM PST
J. Steadman says:
There's probably only 2 seasons because of everyone waiting for Blu-Ray releases. Considering how reluctant WB is to put any of their other cartoons on Blu-Ray I'd say it's a lost cause unless the dvds sell like gangbusters.

I mean look at how hard it was for them to put more then 4 episodes per release, we should take one accomplishment at a time.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 9:41:42 PM PDT
this is a pretty good deal, you're complaining about 12 dollars and change for 10 eps? if they release part 2 at the same price you'll have the whole season for about 25. i'll grant you their initial release of 4 eps for 10+ was pretty terrible, but if people don't buy the products they'll stop making it altogether. thats why they cancelled the show. people werent buying merchandise (the toys, dvds, etc). so yes if you want a show to be cancelled, patience is indeed the answer.

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 9:40:48 AM PDT
gagm says:
I am complaining about not having these in Bluray I hope they release this and GL in bluray with full series or at least season sets, since the show is cancelled at least they can give us a special edition bluray, I will gladly pay more if they include the comic paperbacks and stuff like that

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2013 9:59:53 AM PDT
Geena says:
J., that's not true at all. WB has a history of always releasing these single-discs with just a few episodes of their animated product first, to try and get impulse sales from kids seeing it in stores. Young Justice was cancelled because of (apparently lackluster) toy sales.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 12, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Young Justice: Invasion Destiny Calling - Season Two, Part 1
Young Justice: Invasion Destiny Calling - Season Two, Part 1 by Danica McKellar (DVD - 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (109)