Customer Discussions > Dollhouse: Season 1 forum

I love this show!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 11, 2009 5:42:01 AM PDT
Season 1 has been absolutely brilliant! Not many would agree but I am one of those who really love the show.

Posted on Apr 11, 2009 9:40:55 PM PDT
L. Piegdon says:
I agree. I absolutely love Joss and Tahmoh :) It really took until episode 6 for me to be 100% hooked. I knew it would happen but...that episode was amazing!

Posted on Apr 12, 2009 4:58:24 AM PDT
angelus0901 says:
I LOVE this show!!! It's awesome!!! Episode 9 was amazing!!!! I can't wait to get it on DVD!!!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2009 4:24:57 PM PDT
Kenny, I agree with you wholeheartedly; I think that dollhouse is the best show currently on television. In fact, this MIGHT be the show that gets me to buy a blu-ray player.... (I always said that I would wait until Xena came out on blu-ray to get one, but am not holding my breath on that one....)

Posted on May 4, 2009 1:24:35 AM PDT
PlanetHell says:
I love this show too. At first I wasn't super-impressed, though I still liked it better than 95% of most TV Shows. Now I love it; the last episode with alpha was beyond excellent. I cannot wait for this DVD so I can see the original pilot and the extra episode not airing on TV.

Posted on May 7, 2009 6:51:33 PM PDT
J. Gates says:
I seriously want to see where Joss is going with this one. Also, Alpha? Mmm, he's got some serious muscle! Nice!

Posted on May 8, 2009 7:57:32 AM PDT
C. Etheridge says:
I gotta admit. I am a Joss Whedon fan. I LOVED Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity. At first I was a little apprehensive about Dollhouse. I thought the idea wasn't epic enough to do a show. And then my suspicions were confirmed with the first 3 shows. I wasn't really impressed and I was left wanting more. BUT, I should have known better. Joss has not let me down. It picked up after ep. 4 and now my mind is blown. Amazing amazing. I have pre-ordered the first season on blu-ray and can't wait to see what Joss has up his sleeve.

Posted on May 8, 2009 9:36:26 AM PDT
Fe C. says:
Excellent show. Had a slow start, but I've been hooked ever since. I'm just about to pre-order season one, and I can't wait to watch all the episodes back to back. Well done Mr. Whedon.

Posted on May 8, 2009 6:47:30 PM PDT
Jenner says:
Yes, absolutely brilliant! And, yes, it definitely had a slow start, but for those of us who stuck with it, we were well rewarded. Tonight is the season finale and I know it's going to be incredible - can't wait! I really, really hope that FOX gives Dollhouse a chance and renews it for another season. C'mon FOX, give us more Dollhouse!

Posted on May 9, 2009 8:58:15 AM PDT
I'm back! Just finished watching the finale! I want the DVD now!!!! I want episode 13! I want another season! If fact, even if the network doesn't pick them up for another season they should just continue making the show and release it on dvd! I would soooo pay for the set even if it cost like $300!

I looooveeee this show! Please do not cancel it!!!!! Please i'm begging!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i'm done ranting.

Posted on May 9, 2009 12:41:17 PM PDT
I've also just watched the finale, one of the finest TV experience I've had those past years, this show was excellent

Posted on May 15, 2009 9:54:25 PM PDT
Eric Gehrke says:
Just wanted to let everyone know in case you hadn't heard, Dollhouse was renewed for a 13 episode second season. Awesome.

Posted on May 16, 2009 5:48:22 AM PDT
yay!!!!!!!!!!!! but 13 is kinda little?

Posted on May 24, 2009 12:12:47 PM PDT
Rowan says:
Is episode 13 on this DVD, or do we have to buy it separately?

Posted on Jul 26, 2009 4:36:20 AM PDT
T. J. Ashman says:
YAY, I can't wait to get my Dollhouse DVD from amazon as I have not seen it, yet and it does sound amazing

TV3 or C4, here in New Zealand are suppose to be showing it but they don't seem to be in a hurry

I'm a twitter follower of Eliza,are you guys?

Trevor
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dollhouse: Season 1 forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Apr 11, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 26, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions