Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
asked by A. Shepard on August 1, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 154 answers
A
It was a jaw dropping experience to see a dove and a monarch butterfly in a 3 day span? Are you being facetious?
If you lived on the surface of Io .. and you saw a white dove .. yes then that is a life altering experience.
MogwaiFearSatan answered on August 1, 2007
Comment | 19 of 38 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
A. Shepard answered on August 2, 2007
Comment | 25 of 33 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What you described .. up there .. is the same as "oh hey .. did you hear so and so bought a Honda Accord?"

And then you see a Honda Accord on every street corner. It's no secret. I find it really laughable that people would pay for something so ridiculous. So you're telling me what? That the butterfly materialized out of thin air? Of course not .. it was on your mind .. so you SAW ONE because you were looking for it! Are you completely out of your mind? (rhetorical question .. clearly)
MogwaiFearSatan answered on August 2, 2007
Comment | 19 of 31 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 8, 2010 9:51:12 AM PST]

A
I have no interest in making millions .. my life is fine as is dude.

YOU DIDN'T WRITE THIS BOOK. You had no hand in writing it. You had no hand in producting it. You had no hand in printing it. You had no hand in pressing the DVD's or CD's or secret decoder rings. YOU didn't make "millions" because of it. The woman who wrote the book made millions BECAUSE PEOPLE BOUGHT IT. Not because she used the garbage in the book. You know what book she read to make millions? It's called Influence: The Power of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini.
MogwaiFearSatan answered on August 3, 2007
Comment | 18 of 26 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i'm visualizing a waffle really hard now...oh there goes my toaster oven...and there's the waffle.

q.e.d.
dan's the man answered on August 3, 2007
Comment | 24 of 33 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Using Mogwai's car analogy is a pretty valid illustration of what he's saying as I could attest to. No sooner had I bought my first Toyota Celica many years ago and I started seeing them everywhere and I had never had that kind of awareness of the car. It was a virtual expectation I had created merely by being aware in the first place.
Mark S. Mandell answered on August 3, 2007
Comment | 18 of 19 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mark please send me $29.99 please. If you use that same method that I just "taught" you ... you can have ANYTHING you desire!
MogwaiFearSatan answered on August 3, 2007
Comment | 12 of 19 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Omigod!

You mean even the current Playboy Playmate?! And all by making me aware of something I should have known for all along and the experience of blissful nights with her coming directly from the virtual expectations I have!

I don't know why I didn't know that before. Yeah, you're well worth the dough man!(include a DVD showing vivid illustrations of the erotic activity I'm guaranteed and outta gratitude I'll throw in an extra $10).
Mark S. Mandell answered on August 3, 2007
Comment | 1 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Aug 3, 2007 2:42:28 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   16   Next ›

See all questions about this product