4.0 out of 5 stars Good beginning book
Published 8 months ago by Parcaae

1.0 out of 5 stars icd 10
The cc and mcc's are not identified so the book is less than helpful for a CDIS program. I was disappointed.
Published 4 months ago by Susan Tracy Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good beginning book, October 31, 2013
This review is from: ICD-10-CM: The Complete Official Draft Code Set (2014 Edition) (Perfect Paperback)
This book is great at getting one ready for the ICD-10 CM change over that is coming. The chapters have good instructions. The book does come with DRAFT written on every page. I guess to remind us that is is just a draft and not a finished product. I think it is good for beginner coders, but for seasoned coders I think it is better because they know the concepts of coding to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars ICD10CM is a must have for all coders!, January 25, 2014
I am taking online courses through AHIMA's Distance Ed. They do not mandate having a paper book as they give you online links to reference. I am old school and need that paper resource. I make notes and like to handle the book just as I did way back when learning ICD9. I recommend coding professionals of all levels to purchase your ICD10 books through Amazon. They arrived quickly and were priced right. Now is the time to begin this journey, don't wait till Oct 2014 to begin your training!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, January 4, 2014
Best price on the internet for this book. I am a coder and I've recently been told that the "Draft Code Set" will also be the final Code Set.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, February 17, 2014
The book was delivered quickly, in excellent condition. It was less expensive than many other versions or from other sites. It includes all ICD-10 information needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original complete official draft code, February 6, 2014
It's the original complete official draft code book that will be use Oct 1, 2014. Of course, the guidelines are included.

5.0 out of 5 stars ICD-10-CM, December 13, 2013
Very easy to use/understand and find the codes I need. I plan to get another one for our clinic site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optum's ICD-10-CM text (review), December 7, 2013
The format is clear and understandable. I appreciate the use of bolding, italics and color throughout the text. Hands-down, I feel this is the best ICD-10-CM reference out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 27, 2014
Excellent of course but it is after all an Optum publication and that's all I've ever had from my previous job so I had high expectations and of course, was not let down in the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have reference book for ICD-10-CM study, April 29, 2014
It is a great book for beginners for ICD-10-CM and it is reequired for my ICD-10-CM course study. I like it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment!, April 28, 2014
Love this book! Very easy to use and follow. Color coded with prompts at the bottom of the page that are great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

ICD-10-CM: The Complete Official Draft Code Set (2014 Edition)
ICD-10-CM: The Complete Official Draft Code Set (2014 Edition) by Optum (Perfect Paperback - September 2, 2013)
$99.95 $69.28