Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 70 questions
votes
No, I'm sorry, but in the words of Henry Ford - "You can have any color you want as long as it is Black."
Nov 8, 2013 by GARCO
votes
YES, it does! These other reviewers just don't know how it works, lol. To adjust the display brightness, with the alarm turned off press the snooze bar several times and it will toggle between bright and dim. (Each time you press it it will show the alarm or sleep time but ignore that. It does dim or brighten after several presses)
Jul 6, 2014 by Zob
vote
For me the radio is easy to tune I have no trouble finding the station I like. It tunes like any clock radio. Of course it meant to wake you up , not listen to all day. The indicator is not lit.
Apr 9, 2014 by Michael Ciolino
vote
No, it cannot be adjusted. It is very bright. This is probably the biggest failing it has. I have to aim it away from the bed to sleep.
Nov 3, 2013 by Flybob
vote
1.The sound quality is very good. We have had no problems. 2. Reception is good. We do not have any problems with am or fm.
Apr 13, 2014 by pjsgirl
vote
dst Oct 28, 2013
Not sure what your question is, but if you are having trouble with the clock adjusting back to Standard time, check the month/day/year settings. Press DST button till it beeps and you see Auto, then OFF. Press clock button till it beeps. It shows a 2-digit number for the year. If it's not on the right year, use the plus-minus arrows to change it. Then press clock again. The month appears. If it's not the current month, again use the arrows to set it. Then repeat for the day. Once you are back to the time setting on the clock, press the DST button again till you see Auto-ON. The clock will update to standard time.
Nov 3, 2013 by red-herring12
votes
It's 6" wide 6" long and 2.5 " high.
Dec 10, 2013 by Len
votes
Mine came set from the factory. All I had to do was adjust for time zone, and there's a button on top of the clock for that. But if you really have to reset the time, press and hold the button on top of the clock labeled "Clock" until the display starts blinking. The first thing to set is the year. Press either the + button or the - button until you get 14. Press the "Clock" button again. The month and date blink. Use the same + and - buttons to set it. Press the "Clock" button again. The time blinks. Once more, use the + and - buttons to set the current time. Pretty easy!!
Jun 13, 2014 by Bododio
votes
its very loud, but the quality, especially at high volumes, gets cracked up, ie; there is no bass to it. It works well, for one room, and you cant beat it for the price.
Feb 13, 2013 by Davidio
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers