Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 47 questions
votes
I live in a reception area that is a problem, but here is the story. The reception is a trial on a good day. The tuner is not sensitive. The quality of sound is not generally not good. The dials are poorly placed. The CD player is OK, but don't turn up the volume really high. . Sony missed the boat on this one. Wish I had better news. Have a nice Thanksgiving!
Nov 28, 2013 by Dawn
votes
110v 0r220 v Sep 23, 2013
110. Regular outlet
Sep 23, 2013 by Mickeylangs
votes
When I tried to follow directions it did not work.I discovered that you press the clock set button, then RELEASE before pressing the button to advance the time. It all works then, so just follow the directions.
Dec 12, 2013 by Barbara Rattenborg
votes
My cd player did not come with ear plugs, however, there is a port that can connect to your iphone or ipad to play music through the player. Good luck.
Dec 13, 2013 by LMT
votes
Hi, for this Sony Clock Radio ICFCD815, it can play music CR or music CD-R/RW discs burned either in a PC or a home recording deck. However, it doesn't support CDs with mp3. -Ely
Nov 3, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
No, just a place to plug in ipod
Jun 12, 2014 by Karen S Payne
votes
It does plug into a wall outlet, but there is no power pack. Really I don't recommend this product to anyone. Reception is not up to Sony standards; the dials are on the side and down under so that it is not easy to tune or control the volume. Find another product. You'll be happier. This is a Sony mistake.
Feb 23, 2014 by Dawn
votes
Before selecting the alarm, check the volume of your radio. You probably have an Alarm A and Alarm B. These instructions would apply for whatever side you used - for this I'll explain with Alarm A. On the side of the radio on the same as side as Alarm A, set the mode to how you wish to be awakened by either CD, Radio or Buzzer. Press the Alarm A button on the front of the radio for about two seconds and the current hour begins flashing. On the top right side of the radio are buttons with arrows that you use to set the hour for your alarm. When you get that hour, push the Alarm A button and the minutes on the display start flashing. Using those same buttons with the arrows, select your minutes for the alarm time. Once you have those press the Alarm A button twice and your alarm is set. It will show that alarm time for about two seconds and then will show the current time. You can check your alarm time by depressing the Alarm A button and it will show the time you have selected and then after two seconds will revert back to the current time. When your alarm goes off, on the same side that you set it for CD, Radio or Buzzer just push that lever down to the off position.
Feb 1, 2014 by Helen McFarland
votes
Buy a new one. They're cheap enough. How old is the unit? (Donate old unit to Goodwill.)
Mar 12, 2014 by Jim Laurie
votes
If increasing the volume doesn't solve the problem, then I'm sorry I don't know of any other way to resolve this for you.
Feb 22, 2014 by Helen McFarland
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers