5.0 out of 5 stars Josh - gets better and better
I am somewhat of a newcomer to Josh's music...and I have to say there isn't a bad song on this CD! He gets better and better everytime he sings. If you like new country...he is a pleasure to the senses!!!
Published on July 14, 2011 by Deb

3.0 out of 5 stars Are you Joking???? How Is this A greatest hits package
Published on June 22, 2011 by Tyler Pappas

5.0 out of 5 stars Josh - gets better and better, July 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic country and a great voice!, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Best Of (MP3 Music)
I was perusing albums during an Amazon mp3 sale and came across this one. I hadn't heard of Josh Turner, but I listened to the samples and really liked his voice. Most male singers are tenors, and he really hits some big bass notes -- impressive!

I grew up on country music. My parents listened to Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson... that crowd. So the current Nashville crop doesn't even sound like country to me in a lot of cases. Josh is really country, and he does it well. I love this album more than I thought I would. The instrumentation -- fiddle, mandolin, lap steel -- all the classic country instruments turn up here, and Josh's warm voice just brings the whole thing to life. I don't listen to a lot of country these days, but this is a nice callback to my roots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart felt., March 3, 2013
This review is from: ICON (Audio CD)
This gut knows how to make listeners "feel" with his voice.
"Long black train" is my personal favorite but whole CD is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the voice!, December 21, 2013
Sam (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ICON (Audio CD)
If you want a man's voice. rich and low, with nice phrasing, singing songs, try this artist. Turner was recommended to me, and I love this CD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Are you Joking???? How Is this A greatest hits package, June 22, 2011
This review is from: ICON (Audio CD)
Well to start off I want to say that I love Josh Turners music and have all his cds. But I dont know what he was thinking by putting this out! First of all this doesnt have all of his hits like "Another Try" which was top 20 oh and wheres the latest single "I wouldnt be a man". For some this would be a minor loss when noticing that he did put in some fan favorites that werent singles like "Backwoods Boy". another complaint is some of the singles on here werent even hits like "She'll Go On You" um that was #46 on the charts and not even that great. I love josh and was excited to have a greatest hits coming out but witha a greatest hits cd I expect to get his hits! other than that you gotta love Josh especially all of huge hits like "Everything is Fine", "Your Man" "Long Black Train" and of course "All Over ME" great songs just badly placed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Late, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Best Of (MP3 Music)
I really like Josh's voice. I heard Everything is Fine at a restaurant and was hooked. Bluegrass and country all wrapped in one.

4.0 out of 5 stars JOSH TURNER, June 20, 2014
JOHN DESMOND (GRANBURY, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ICON (Audio CD)
SOME OF HIS STUFF IS REALLY GOOD. I JUST LOVE "LONG BLACK TRAIN"....ITS A CLASSIC.
HE DOES IT MUCH BETTER THAN THE EARLIER RECORDINGS OF THIS SONG. ITS HARD
TO GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm...., May 28, 2014
This review is from: Best Of (MP3 Music)
This man's voice makes your heart melt! #Sigh It had all my favorite songs! Totally recommend if you're familiar with his style of country music. His voice is Angelic!

5.0 out of 5 stars John Turner CD, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Best Of (MP3 Music)
I love it. Very easy to purchase.. He has a terrific voice. Good price. I will shop with you more often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Josh Turner, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Best Of (MP3 Music)
Love his music and his great deep voice he is one of my favorites I would purchase more of his cd.

ICON
ICON by Josh Turner (Audio CD - 2011)