5.0 out of 5 stars gc300 Caller
Here is an honest review. Got the new caller after a couple weeks after being ordered. Weather played a big part in the delivery but once received and batteries installed it did not work. Called ICOtec, and they shipped a new one in two days in my hands.
Chuck over at the factory worked closely in seeing that I was happy with my purchase.
I have been coyote...
Published 11 months ago by roger moss

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice call to start out with
Published 2 months ago by LG

5.0 out of 5 stars gc300 Caller, February 5, 2014
This review is from: ICOtec Call of the Wild GC300 Electronic Game Call, Grey (Sports)
I have been coyote hunting for over 40 years with all types and manners of calls. I was reserved about paying such a low price for a caller but I am first to admit that this is one of the best on the market for the price.

I live in Indiana, and weather here this winter is not at all the best for calling in dogs but that being said, the caller has worked for the last two weeks with any problems at all. Remote works as stated..no problems at all with Battery drainage. I am still using same batteries that were installed at purchase and have over 15 hrs of calling in extreme cold weather.

This is not a long range caller, it will do the job and do at at a reasonable price. Me and my son just spend four days hunting in Anderson, Indiana under the worst of conditions, snow,rain, extreme cold weather and this ISOtec 300 worked just as good or sometimes even better than the caller my son was using which he had paid more for than I did.

So the bottom line is...a great electronic CALLER for the price. It will do the job and do it very well and that as a hunter is all we can ask for. For the record, my caller called in 3 yokes, and Chris's caller called in 1. So over all I would buy another one..that is the bottom line...Happy Hunting and lets get them there dogs...Roger the Dog getter....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, December 1, 2012
I recieved the call within just a few days of purchase, in perfect condition. In comparing this call to one a hunting buddy has that is a more recognized name brand call, I would consider this call to have just as good quality, and better sound volume control. It exceeded my expectations!

5.0 out of 5 stars coyotes, February 6, 2014
I've never really know how to coyote hunt, ive known the basics. I've just never done it due to the fact ive never had a call. I went out the first weekend and called in 3 coyotes within an hour. Must get!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Check this out before you spend too much money on other electronic calls., November 12, 2013
Great electronic call. I don't see the point in spending hundreds of dollars on FoxPro devices. This call does what I need for a fraction of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this e-caller and highly recommend it., November 25, 2013
This e-caller is light to carry and has a comfortable handle. The speaker puts out plenty of volume even on those windy days in the desert. The only down side to it is that it only has twelve sounds on the remote. But to counter that, these sounds are the ones that I usually use anyway. It also allows you to play two sounds at the same time so you can vary your calling sounds. The only difference between this affordable e-caller and the $700 units is the amount of sounds available to you. At one point, I accidentally broke the clip on the back of the remote. I called the service center and was greeted by a very nice and polite person. With no questions asked, they immediately sent me another clip. In other words, they have a great service dept. I love this e-caller. I'm glad they made it as there is no way in my lifetime that I would ever pay $700 for one of the more famous e-callers. Thank you Icotec!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game call for the money, January 2, 2013
This is a good game call for the money, and has a number of good game calls on the unit. It has good and bad points to the unit.
Good points:
1. good number of different calls, which are good types
2. volume is good
3. controls of volume, stopping and starting calls is good. you can cut a call short by pressing a button, thus making long or short calls
3. compact size
4. remote control works and is useful
5. east to figure out and get to work
6. on off switch on the speaker unit, so you can turn it off when not in use

Bad Points:
1. the amount of effort to install batteries is terrible.
2. to install batteries in the remote control unit, you have to remove the remote from the speaker, which is very difficult, and then once it is disengaged, you must remove the "belt clip" from the remote, and the belt clip is secured by a TINY phillips head screw that is only removeable by a tiny tiny screwdriver of the type for eyeglasses. The belt clip is useless in my opinion and should not have been included in the unit as it only gets in the way of installing the batteries on the remote.
3. installing batteries in the speaker unit is equally difficult, again TINY phillips screws that can only be unscrewed with tiny screwdrivers of the eyeglass kind (not something the avg hunter will be carrying in the field). Not only that, the screws that hold the cover over the batteries, are torqued down like they were securing a load on an 18 wheeler! Very difficult to remove the first time.
4. the designer of the units should have come up with a better way to carry the remote (not a belt clip) and the speaker (the hook handle is not a good design and should have a loop design or similar in my view.)

Still it is a good electronic game caller for the money, the calls all sound realistic as heck and the unit is small and cheap to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super awesome., December 22, 2013
I love this call. I am a beginner and called in multiple coyotes with this call on different sounds. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars ICOtec GC300 Electronic Game Call - Predator, June 8, 2013
Great caller. Set it up and within 5 minutes I had the first coyote was introduced to lead. HIghly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice call to start out with, November 25, 2014
Nice call to start out with, but very limited on the coyote calls. Been out with it about 20 times now and only been able to call a few coyotes in, and majority of the time they stall out. I have not had as much luck as others have posted. Its a nice call if you are on a budget, but I would recommend something with more options if you are serious about predator hunting.

Also my remote tends to not work well. I usually have to hit the stop button several times before it will actually stop the call. And recently when hitting a button to start the call I now have to hit it several times for it to work. The light on the remote lights up every time I hit a button but either the call is not receiving the signal or the remote is not transmitting it. This is even when I am holding the call in my hand so its not a distance or line of site thing. But if I accidentally hit a call button it works every time lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars great predator call, April 2, 2013
There is no need to spend anymore for a predator call. I live in Ky and hunt coyotes year around. This thing works flawlessly. Is very loud and has a great range on the remote control.