5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good service
These hard to find replacement needles for my ION USB Phonograph were priced reasonably and arrived quickly. Since they come two to a pack, I'll have a spare!
Published on September 20, 2008 by Paul Gwaltney

1.0 out of 5 stars Needle Wear
The sound quality fair, but I think the material of needle is plastic. This will wear down quickly and damage the record grooves.
Published 11 months ago by Al Martinez

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good service, September 20, 2008
This review is from: ION ICT04RS Replacement Stylus for iCT04 Cartridge, Pack of 2 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found them, May 4, 2010
A young visitor turned on the player and the needle guard wasn't in place. Wore it way down. Went to Ion website; unable to purchase there due to issues with website flaws. Subsequently found these via Amazon and at a slightly lower price. They are an exact replacement(made by Ion)and work just fine. Emailed Ion about website problems, which they acknowledged. Their response was fast and professional and they offered free shipping for the inconvenience. Sorry, too late.

1.0 out of 5 stars Needle Wear, October 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars New-2PK REPL Needles - ION-ICT04RS, August 31, 2012
New-2PK REPL Needles - ION-ICT04RS My purchase arrived sooner than expected. It two needles and included simple directions for installing on my turntable. Tt was exactly what I needed. I would recommend this item and this seller to anyone in need of needles for their turntable. I know that I will most certainly keep this dealer in mind if I again need to replace my needle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, July 30, 2012
I bought this to replace a broken needle on my Ion turntable.
I works fine and I have used it for almost a year with no problems.
AND I have the second if the first one ever wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, May 22, 2012
Reasonable price, easy to install and works just as advertised. Make sure that you check the model number and all product numbers for you specific turntable before ordering. There are a couple of different models of the ION turntable and the Stylus is model specfic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes with TWO needles, February 8, 2012
The picture/description of the product may leave you thinking you're only getting one needle. In fact, you receive TWO genuine ION needles. The seller of these needles allows for use of Amazon PRIME, which is a plus as well. Needles work great, and now I have an unexpected extra needle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Needles for ION record player., October 3, 2008
Ther needles were received on a timely basis and work as expected. What was unsettling was that three weeks later I received a duplicate invoice from what appeared to be the same company, indicating they were shipping the needles. Price was twice what I was originally charged. I replied with a copy of the original invoice in a sharply worded email. I never heard back from them, nor was my credit card charged for the duplicate order and the order appeared never to have been shipped. I was wondering if someone broke into their order system and was phishing for information. Most disturbing!

5.0 out of 5 stars fixed my record player cheap, May 30, 2013
great needle. had an old record player that keps skipping grooves and wasn't sure what the problem was -- thought maybe the needle had worn down, so I bought this and it now works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as shown, April 2, 2013
These replacement needles are just as pictured. They are the needle and the red plastic holder. They are not the complete cartridge. Installation is straight foreword and easy but it may be a problem is you didn't want to remove the cartridge from the tone arm first. Documentation with the replacements stated they were "diamond" needles. The documentation with my Ion turntable gave a short life span for the needle. No such statement with these but they look identical. Great product for the price. I'm glad I found it/

Rate and Discover Movies