Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ICUP The Grab A Piece Drinking Game Drunken Tower, Wood
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 29, 2015
Description says that 'Each of the 60 wooden blocks has one of 15 challenging commands printed on it', but none of the blocks I received had anything written on it. The item is basically a cheaper and worse version of jenga with 4 shot glasses. Save your money, go buy jenga and come up with your own drinking rules.
on July 28, 2015
The pieces are smaller then the jenga size pieces I thought they'd be like. It's also hard to restack them. Lot's of blank blocks and/or repetitive with small print. We just wrote our own rules on it. Best thing about this is 4 shot glasses. So not worth it I'd just write on my jenga blocks if you got any.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this for a friend as a housewarming since he just moved into his first apartment. It's a fun game for parties. It has a lot of repeats, but if you want to spice it up a bit just take a market and add some challenges yourself :)
on May 6, 2016
Almost half of the lightweight (it's very hard to move one block without the whole tower sliding) blocks are blank and the ones that have something written on them aren't even that fun. I suggest buying Jenga and writing your own rules on the bricks.
on May 3, 2016
It was a little smaller than what I was going for and wish there were a few more drinking sayings on the blocks. Otherwise, had a great time playing with a small group of friends. We switched up the game a bit to make it fit us better.
on May 21, 2016
The blocks are slightly smaller but not a noticeable difference. As a drinking game it works perfectly for those who enjoy Jenga or a simple and casual drinking game for a group. There are blank blocks as mentioned by others but it makes it more practical as a drinking game so it's not too "boozy" and creates a more casual game (most pieces do have writing though!). Overall I would definitely recommend this as a nice casual drinking game at an affordable price.
on January 3, 2013
As another reviewer said, it's a little smaller than regular Jenga. I also agree that they could use more word blocks. I heard about this from a friend who had created their own by just writing on the regular Jenga set and since there aren't many variations, I'll probably write in a few of my own :)
on January 17, 2016
Gave this as a gift.

A couple problems with it:
- the blocks are smaller than regular jenga blocks.
- a lot of blocks have nothing written on them
- the ones that do have writing are small print
on November 1, 2015
It's very very small, I really don't even play it cause nobody has the patience for it. I do like what it says on the blocks though, it can be very fun. When I got it the first time, all the shot glasses were broken but I returned it and got another one. We still use the shot glasses all the time, but don't play the game as much.
on January 8, 2014
My family and I love sitting around the table playing board games. This is a new addition to our games and we absolutely love it. We don't use the shot glasses but the actual game with the rules written are them are hilarious!

See 1 answered question