4.0 out of 5 stars Dismiss all the negatives you've been reading
Published 1 month ago by Ms Rich

I should've known what I was getting into when I saw the Igea name on this...

This product didn't remove a single hair. But, it did a wonderful job of wasting both time and money. So, if you like wasting time and money, buy all means, purchase it!
Published on May 13, 2006 by starry_night

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't take this back, if someone offered it to me for FREE, May 13, 2006
This review is from: IGIA AT6758 Finally Gone Hair Removal Home Electrolysis Kit (Health and Beauty)
I should've known what I was getting into when I saw the Igea name on this...

1.0 out of 5 stars Hope you have better luck!, April 19, 2006
Sarah L. Wood (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Browsing through all the home electrolysis kits, this one seemed like the best value and easiest to use. Painless? Wrong! When I attempted to use the upper lip pad, I swear I saw a spark. Needless to say I immediately took it off! The zap was so strong that I had a severe metallic taste in my mouth all day, from that ONE SECOND it was in place. The tweezers? Don't work. The other, larger pads for legs and such? Don't work. And with every attempt, I got really nauseous. This product, although, not that expensive, was still a 100% waste of money for me. Good luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work as advertised, January 10, 2007
I followed the directions exactly, and it didn't work as advertised. The hair did not easily slip out, it came out the same as with normal tweezers. The hair also seemed to grow back as it normally would in the normal amount of time. The tweezers are also not very good quality. I prefer to use a pair I paid $0.99 for.

This product is a total waste of money in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dismiss all the negatives you've been reading, October 2, 2014
Let me take this time to clear up some myths out there I've been reading about this product, Igia. I am a woman of color, and have been using Igia since it was first introduced into this country. While I've always felt they are a bit over priced due to the claims placed on it by it's maker, and it's make-man-ship, it DOES work. Aside from the claim that your hairs once treated, will be forever gone, well no, that's not going to happen, but after some time of treatments, you will experience softer new-growth and a slower rate of re-growth.
I love this system because 1: the ease of use, 2: I don't have to leave my home for treatments and pay those ungodly amounts, 3: I can travel with it, I just pack it in my check in luggage and it's there for me whenever, wherever! When I cruise, while am laying out on the balcony of my cabin, listening to the music of the seas, I can use it, got my privacy, and my "me-time" all in one. So don't worry, get one, you'll be glad you did!