Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: IGT Slots Aztec Temple [Download]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 23, 2013
I'm a real slot player, and this game is almost identical the real one. However, in the EXTRA HIGH PAYOUT mode, 50% to 100% of your winnings after a bonus round is deleted on the next spin. Not a good feeling after working so hard to get a bonus and then see so much of it disappear. The payout above the norm does not seem to be proportional to the amount deleted. I would still recommend this game, as it is entertaining.
on June 16, 2014
I just love IGT games. I keep waiting for my 2 most favorite games to come out on computer: 1. Carnival Mystery and 2. Totally Puzzled. I love this games as well though. For true IGT fans, you will love all of their games.
on June 10, 2013
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CASINO GAME BUT THIS DOWNLOAD IS HORRIBLE. SO MANY BUGS IT'S EXTREMELY ANNOYING. BONUS REELS SPIN AND DON'T STOP HAVE TO REFRESH AND LOSE CREDITS. COINS ARE DEDUCTED WHEN THEY SHOULD BE ADDED TO BALANCE. BONUS CREDITS NOT ADDED TO BALANCE, I COULD GO ON AND ON. THE GAME IS GREAT BUT THE ERRORS IN THE IT TAKES AWAY THE FUN. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY
on July 8, 2014
I purchased Aztec Temple 1st, one of my favorite casino games. But after several minutes of play I realized that the game does NOT let you keep your winnings earned during the free spin bonus. I emailed Encore and they said they'd never heard of that problem and offered a refund but I went ahead and played the other games which DO let you keep your Free Spin WInnings. Then I made a second purchase of an IGT package with another favorite game Cleopatra II. It also has several other games including Aztec T. but once again Cleopatra II does NOT let me keep my winnings in the free spins round..nor does the copy of Aztec temple in that package. Other games like Bombay work great. So I liked the packages and the price and the download was easy..just wish my two most FAVORITE games let me keep what I win in free spins!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2015
Aztec Temple is my favorite casino game and this download definitely looks like the real thing. I haven't experienced any of the glitches others have reported. The bonus could be a little more interesting by slowing down the reels a bit so you can get into what's happening. The whole experience is kind of bland but that's probably because there's nothing at stake when you play pretend slots.
on September 8, 2013
This download was reasonable for its price. It does have two options for play on it. Regular and high pay, the high pay options does seem to get into bonuses more often. The graphics are realistic to the actual slots. The sound quality is good as well.
on March 21, 2015
it has some errors in its operation. when you are in the bonus round it takes away most of your win. also the when you get the lady that is sideways you dont get the proper payout when 5 are on the lines
on October 21, 2013
IGT Slots Aztec Temple [Download]My favorite game but it has a terrible programming error. It is a defective product and they should fix this right away. I will never buy another product from them. It's a shame they way they messed up such a good game and never fixed their terrible and obvious bug.
on January 8, 2014
This slot game is about the best one I have ever played. I spend too much time playing it, but i am retired and have plenty of time. My advice - try it, you'll like it!!
on May 18, 2013
After downloading and playing for at least 3 hours, not one bonus round ~ what the heck, boring if all you do is push the button over and over. Save your money.