4.0 out of 5 stars IHOP Gift Card
It's a gift card and works like a gift card. It arrived in a #10 envelope via 1st class mail. No problems using it. I took off one star as it wouldn't allow delivery to a PO BOX, even though it was delivered US Mail.
Published on January 5, 2011 by Onlysee

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this company
This item was never shipped. The order was canceled within 2 hours of placing. My credit card was charged and it's now been over a month and they have not refunded the charge. They have not replied to my recent emails
Published on August 20, 2010 by kleinfe1

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this company, August 20, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars IHOP Gift Card, January 5, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars IHOP gift card, August 7, 2011
Recipient very happy with gift. I would have liked to know that it would take 10 days for her to receive the gift card. So, it was 5 days past her birthday by the time she got the gift. Easy to order-not very happy about fee attached to gift card-about $4 to have it sent-esp. when I can purchase gift cards and mail them at no cost for the card(excluding card value) and just a stamp to send it. Overall, a good gift and painless experience. Gary M.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delicious gift idea, July 12, 2011
Gift Card for IHOP was given to my Sister as a Birthday gift. She really enjoyed receiving it. You can't go wrong with Food as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, March 25, 2013
I read past reviews where buyers complained of the gift card not being activated upon receipt. I ordered 5 or 6 gift cards from different restaurants from this seller and each one showed up with a note saying they were already activated and ready to go. I was still leery, until I used the first one and there was NO issue. Despite the experience that others had, mine was excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will use again., July 22, 2012
I wasn't sure to get this gift card because of the previous reviews. I got my gift card in the mail three days after placing the order. It was active when I got it, and the balance was exactly what I was expecting. The card worked fine when I used it. I will order from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars IHOP HOPS, May 4, 2011
I am extremely pleased with the prompt service I received from IHOP. This is my second time purchasing a gift card and the company is right on target. Thanks and much appreciation.

Suggestion: The package would be complete if a birthday, or whatever occasion is applicable, card would be provided. I wouldnt mind at all paying a little more for the sake of convenience.

1.0 out of 5 stars So rude, January 21, 2013
This item was never sending and I bough it with an international credit card so I lost my opportunity to buy something better...

1.0 out of 5 stars HEATED, April 27, 2012
YOOOOO (Pawnee, Indiana) - See all my reviews
SO I GOT SET UP ON A BLIND DATE BY MY BEST FRIEND. I DIDN'T WANT TO AT FIRST BUT I ALREADY SAID I'D GO SO I HAVE TO GO. I PUT ON MY NEW DRESS THAT ISNT TOO REVEALING BUT MAKES ME FEEL 20 AGAIN. HE TAKES ME TO IHOP. BECAUSE HIS BROTHER PAUL GOT HIM A GIFTCARD. AND HE SAYS YOU CAN GET WHATEVER YOU WANT. WHATEVER I WANT? WHATEVER. I. WANT? SO THEN I ORDER A 5 LAYER PANCAKE BECAUSE WHEN IN ROME RIGHT? OH WAIT WE'RE NOT IN ROME. WE'RE IN A IHOP. WAY TO BE ROMANTIC. THE SERVICE WAS ALRIGHT. THE WAITRESS KEPT LOOKIN AT MY DATE. DIDN'T APPRECIATE THAT. SO I GET MY FOOD AND IT'S NOT EVEN COOKED RIGHT! W-T-F! SO I LEAVE BECAUSE I AIN'T WAITING FOR HIM TO FINISH HIS FOOD. I CALL MY SISTER TO PICK ME UP BECAUSE I DON''T GOT NO CAR. SHE COMES AND SHE SEES MY DATE AND IS LIKE JOHN? AND I'M LIKE YOU KNOW HIM? AND SHE'S LIKE HE'S OUR COUSIN. SO I WENT ON A DATE WITH MY COUSIN. NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM AN IHOP GIFTCARD.

IHOP Congratulations Gift Card