Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• II

67%
33%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 3, 2005
Called this talentless stoner/doom. I don't hear it. I love the "This sucks - listen to ______ instead" reviews. Very effective. I hear some early 90's noise, Black Flag, Discharge and Unsane influence. I've lots heard stoner and doom, this isn't. Go check out The Emissions From The Monolith Festival in Youngstown and research these genres. I worked a Cursed gig in Baltimore with a couple of other what I call "kiddie bands" and couldn't beleive they were part of the same tour package. Awesmome band and solid dudes. Guitarist played with three broken fingers on the old pick hand. Crazy.
on December 27, 2005
I saw these guys play for about 15 people at CBGB last summer -- it was handsdown one of the best performances I ever saw to an nearly empty room.

I find it offensive that they get slapped with the "hardcore" label. They're a band that plays for the love of their own music while not being preachy about it. Very few bands that wave the banner of "hardcore" can even hold a candle to these guys.

Something tells me we're going to be hearing a lot more from this band in the not-so-distant future.
on May 7, 2008
as a fan of one, i was initially dissappointed when this arrived in the mail. it seemed to lack the urgency, immediacy and rawness of one. the drums sounded flat and buried in the mix. the guitars sounded weak and i didn't appreciate the mastering [note that i was listening to two through headphones]. once i got home and gave it a blast on the stereo, my opinion changed rapidly. the songs may not be as strong as say polygraph, bloody mary or opposable thumbs but in my opinion this sets two apart from one, in a postive way - instead of releasing an album in the same vein as one, cursed have changed things up. without a doubt the lyrical content is as strong as one. bottom line: if you enjoyed one (and let's face it, if you didn't rate one then you need to have you head checked) you owe it to yourself to add this to your collection. cursed beat the pants off their contemporaries. listen to this loud.
on March 12, 2016
excellent cd!
on November 1, 2014
Sad I wasn't on board earlier with these guys, a gem none the less. Pure battery.
on October 9, 2014
If you havent heard this record, youre wrong.