4.0 out of 5 stars visor clipon
visor clip holds the larger wrap around sunglasses that you cannot put in a normal eyeglass holder. It is out of the way vision-wise as you drive if it is attached to the clip, and it is easy to snap open and closed. My first one lasted 9 months and I used the heck out of it. For the price it is perfect.
Published on September 21, 2010 by barry

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, nor easy to use
I didn't expect much from this plastic clip but it didn't last long enough to give it a chance.

It snapped off my visor after about 3 months. Before it snapped off completely, the button to open it broke, so I had to lift it open and close it manually.

Published on April 26, 2011 by J. Goldstein

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, nor easy to use, April 26, 2011
This review is from: IIT 17930 New Sunglass Visor Clip Sunglasses Eyeglass Car Holder (Tools & Home Improvement)

Also, it was very annoying when I pulled down the visor the clip was on. My sunglasses would bounce around and hang in front of my eyes, blocking my vision.

Finally it would make noise when my glasses slide back and forth into it because it didn't hold them so well.

Find something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke w/i two weeks, July 22, 2010
Loved it while it worked for the week I had it. However, not durable at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the little axle, September 22, 2010
Michael D. Stein (White Plains, New York USA) - See all my reviews
Despite being tiny, this item works well. But the axle, or pivot, may fall out after repeated use. It's only a minor problem to re-insert it, but a little thought might have prevented this design problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Attractive but Worthless, November 16, 2013
M. Joy (Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
After searching, researching, and trying different models, I bought this one. Typical in design - it clips onto the auto visor. It snaps closed over your folded glasses, clamping the frame struts to its foam cushion to secure them. Sounds great. But like ALL of those similar models that employ this same method, the plastic breaks at the hinge pin and falls off. Then you throw it in the trash, where it belongs.

I'm sorry to sound negative - but it seems to fuel a needless frustration, when today's technology - and the overwhelming flood of aftermarket auto accessories fails to produce a simple, smart, and even prefect device to hold and protect sunglasses, in a quick-to-access fashion.

Sure - this holder reviewed wasn't expensive, but if it doesn't work - or soon breaks - I don't want it at all.

I would rather have nothing then buy cheap junk that disappoints.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke and fell off while driving, July 20, 2012
Too bad a zero star rating isn't an option here.
this thing isn't worth the money. it broke and fell off on my lap while I was driving.

4.0 out of 5 stars visor clipon, September 21, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, July 1, 2010
Carol (QUAKERTOWN, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought 4 of these things for myself and family members. The first one broke after about 10 days. The 2nd isn't used much and the last 2 haven't been installed yet. I was disappointed in the quality of this product. The button on the end broke off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding up fine, June 25, 2012
This product does exactly what I expected it to do, hold my sunglasses on the visor of my car. I purchased it about 4 months ago and I thought I'd come back to say that I haven't had any trouble with it. Appears to be holding up fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sunglass Holder, May 11, 2010
Bob (MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This little visor sun glass holder is great. It is small and well made. Best of all, it can be operated with one hand (i.e. open and grab glasses). A minor issue is that the end of the wire clip has a bend in it to facilitate clipping to the visor. This causes the sun visor to push down a little (especially for low profile visors typical to sports cars). I would prefer the end to be straight (I'll probably just clip the end off). I just ordered a couple more for my other cars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a few weeks of normal use, July 9, 2014
T.T. (Bellevue, WA) - See all my reviews
It was great for the first couple of weeks, and then suddenly broke after about 20 normal open and closes. The plastic clasp which locks it shut just gave out and broke off. But Amazon customer service was AWESOME and took care of my refund/replacement with amazing speed and ease, which made a cruddy situation a lot better. *Thank you Amazon* - and I recommend that you avoid buying this specific clip.