4.0 out of 5 stars T-RackS 3
Simple, easy to use, great presets from which to start learning how to master all kinds of music in all kinds of settings. Used properly these are great. The brickwall limiter is great.
Amplitude 3 is also a fantastic addition to this suite of incredible plug ins. I use them every day in my mixes and mastering. Stateline Recorders , New Orleans
Published 14 months ago by stephen p staples

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing
Published 18 months ago by J

4.0 out of 5 stars T-RackS 3, July 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, March 23, 2013
This review is from: IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe Hybrid (Electronics)
I had high hopes for this program as I've seen it in use before(years ago) to good effect. But after the installation debacle I experienced, BSOD's authorization heartache and lots and lots of swearing. I'm not really sure I even want to use it because you push the volume ever so gently and I'm getting distortion. I know its new and I'm gonna push through till I get workable mixes..... but I suspect I'll continue to get better results with waves plugins and ozone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Authorization Headaches, October 16, 2013
This review is from: IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe Hybrid (Electronics)
the program works fine. it's probably comparable to other mastering software programs. the problem is that the authorization is a nightmare. I've downloaded the authorization manager at least a dozen times, authorized the program and it repeatedly asks me for authorization after. the support for this software tells me to delete and download the manager again. it's been such a headache and i'm ditching the whole software. i'm all for developers getting paid and not have cracked versions, but when authorizing takes this much hassle, forget it. not worth it.

IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe Hybrid