Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 16, 2016
OK, for all of the reviews that mention the absurd activation process for T-Racks, and I don't deny this is the case, I have to wonder "is it worth it?" The answer is, YES. It did take me about half an hour to register and activate this product. The CD that arrived was useless for the purpose of installation and I had to register and download the software from IK Multimedia's website, then install an activation manager and register it again. This process sucked, but when it was through I was left with an absolutely brilliant product.

Seriously, this is an amazing set of plugins for the money spent. This makes passable mastering easy enough for anyone, and awesome mastering achievable to anyone with a good ear who is willing to spend a few minutes going beyond simply choosing a preset. The controls are simple to understand, and easy to use. It took me half an hour to register the dang software, but now I have a stable, easy to use, great sounding mastering platform for my home studio. Time and money well spent, and the struggle was worth the reward.
on July 16, 2013
Simple, easy to use, great presets from which to start learning how to master all kinds of music in all kinds of settings. Used properly these are great. The brickwall limiter is great.
Amplitude 3 is also a fantastic addition to this suite of incredible plug ins. I use them every day in my mixes and mastering. Stateline Recorders , New Orleans
on January 17, 2016
I've been using T-RackS since version 1's EQ module came free with Pro Tools LE in 2003. T-RackS has always delivered an incredibly user-friendly experience which turned this beginner into a successful amateur mastering engineer for many other musicians' projects as well as my own. I upgraded to the full "Grand" package, adding IK's Classik Reverb, when transitioning to Apple Logic in 2013 and have continued to enjoy the high quality and fun of this relatively cheap software. My highlight effects have been the original Classic EQ, the easiest EQ to get what you want; the yellow mastering limiter and clipper for a perfectly rounded final master; the marvellous clunky old Pultec EQ and Fairchild 670 compressor/limiter, both built for vinyl but both surprisingly musical for any type of recording; the old standby 1176 compressor, which can grab absolutely anything you want to shift in the mix (I used to use the Bomb Factory version in my Pro Tools days, also invaluable); the SSL-modelled Bus Compressor, which I discovered to my delight can be used from the first moment of mixing as a glue that works without destroying dynamics; and finally the smooth and delicious red Opto-Compressor, modelled on IK's COO's own original hardware design, which is THE effect you need to heavily level a pop vocal while maintaining the singer's character. I should also namecheck the stereo imager, Classik Reverb's small room module and the fact that half of these processors can be run Mid-Side, but I haven't got all day. For the best value, look for T-RackS Grand. That's the one.
on February 14, 2015
Wow!
Heard about this product on GarageBand and Beyond. Does NOT disappoint once you go through the challenge of installing the program, set aside atleast 1 hour upon installing.
on March 23, 2013
I had high hopes for this program as I've seen it in use before(years ago) to good effect. But after the installation debacle I experienced, BSOD's authorization heartache and lots and lots of swearing. I'm not really sure I even want to use it because you push the volume ever so gently and I'm getting distortion. I know its new and I'm gonna push through till I get workable mixes..... but I suspect I'll continue to get better results with waves plugins and ozone.
on November 7, 2014
The plugins are not bad, actually pretty good. The issue I have is when you install their software they install all of their plugins or at least allot more than you ordered, leaving you to deal with the mess of allot of unlicensed plugins in your DAW. I would not recommend this for anyone.
on October 16, 2013
the program works fine. it's probably comparable to other mastering software programs. the problem is that the authorization is a nightmare. I've downloaded the authorization manager at least a dozen times, authorized the program and it repeatedly asks me for authorization after. the support for this software tells me to delete and download the manager again. it's been such a headache and i'm ditching the whole software. i'm all for developers getting paid and not have cracked versions, but when authorizing takes this much hassle, forget it. not worth it.