‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great rug, but be careful about the colors., February 10, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
I love this rug and the design on it! I was surprised, but not really disappointed, that the colors are slightly different than in the image. The background is off-white, not white. It may have just been my monitor, but I did expect it to have a white background, so it looks a little off with the true white chairs that I have in the room with it. I also thought that there was black in the rug, but all the parts that appear black in the photo are actually a very dark navy blue. It would have been really helpful if the description had more detail about the colors. Other than the color issues, this rug has a nice feel and thickness to it for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product from Amazon!, February 5, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
This carpet is sturdy and vibrant. The carpet is not bright white, and I was pleased with this because there is now some allowance for wear and tear without it being obvious rendering the carpet dingy. It brightens up my kid's room and is stimulating, but not overkill. Really, really good price for such quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, and bigger than it looks., September 7, 2011
NuttyMom (Rochester, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
My daughter saw this at the IKEA store in Hamilton, ON. We didn't get it during that visit, and then she changed her mind. It isn't available online, so I checked Amazon. It was cheaper on Amazon! A trip back to IKEA is 5 hours roundtrip and over the border!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our kids' room!, June 6, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
We love Ikea, and we also love Amazon and it's super fast shipping, so it was a win win when I found the IKEA Lusy Blom rug on the Amazon site, and knew it was going to save me a trip to Portland's Ikea store (and $50 in roundtrip gas) to haul it home.

As many reviewers have stated on this thread, the rug's background is more of a winter white/ off white, so if you're expecting a bright white, THAT it is not, but why would you want a bright white background for a rug anyway?? The colors are so bright and perfect for our 9 month old to gaze at and play on (I would recommend airing the rug out after purchase for a day or so, as it's off-gas chemical odor was rather strong, and not suitable for my children's play-room for a couple days.) It's plush, a good size, and we look forward to utilizing it for years. Thank's Amazon and IKEA! We hope to see more IKEA items offered on the site, to save the trip to the IKEA store!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS RUG!, March 20, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
I just bought this for my attic office, and LOVE it. It's soft, cheery, and of surprisingly good quality. In fact, I keep eyeing the other rug I have in the attic, which was closer to $250 and is not much nicer (ok, made of real wool, but still!)...May return that to LL Bean and buy another one of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, April 26, 2012
Sarah (New York , NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
First off the rug arrived early so I was pleased with that. But when I rolled it out it just brightened up my room. I've had it for a week and have gotten so many compliments. My kids love it so much they take off there shoes and rub and roll around in it. It's Super soft. I got this rug for a play area in my living room and it's just perfect. I had in my cart for a month hestitant to buy it but now I'm so glad I did.

My only complaint is I wish it was bigger!!! It's so fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted !!!, September 4, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
I was trying to match the green in this rug and was having a hard time finding anything to work. When I found this rug, it was perfect. I REALLY am pleased with it. Looks just like I'd hoped it would. Was very glad I could find one on Amazon, as the IKEA stores do not ship products to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rug for a great price!, August 10, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
This rug is very bright and will look great in our nursery. It arrived 2 days after it was ordered. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, March 13, 2012
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
This rug is one of the pritiest kids rugs I have ever seen. It is such good value, the price could not be better for this kind of quality, it looks good and feels good too. I will have to see how it does on the long run.
Even better than the rug it self, was the fact that somebody out there was able to delivery it as I was not happy with the fact that I had to drive all the way to IKEA wich is quite far away.
Great buy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: IKEA LUSY BLOM Rug Low Pile Modern Carpet
This rug is awesome for the price especially! I bought two and replace one with the other while I spot clean. Holds up very well to my dog eating his breakfast on them every day!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›