5.0 out of 5 stars Works well - no worries
Bought this product because my new computer has LightScribe and I just had to try it out.

Burnt a home video to the DVD and it recorded quickly and easily - no data loss.

I then "flipped" it over and used LightScribe on it. Decent quality.

Published on December 13, 2009 by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars 9 out of 50 were bad
These discs are only okay. I bought two 50 packs because the price is unbeatable. I was using them to copy my wedding video for relatives and wanted to put a nice lightscribe label on them. The discs that work are fine, quality is good and lightscribe labels look great. However, 18% (9 out of 50) of the first pack failed while trying to write. While I know you should...
Published on December 18, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well - no worries, December 13, 2009
Mark (TUCSON, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IMATION 2094 50PK DVD+R 16X CAKE BOX SUPL LIGHTSCRIBE HP BRANDED (Electronics)

I then "flipped" it over and used LightScribe on it. Decent quality.

I know some people don't like HP, but I didn't have any problems with this product. I have an HP computer, DVD with LightScribe, Quad-core processor and 6gb of ram and had no issues with this.

Please note: If you don't have LightScribe, don't buy this. There are much cheaper DVD's out there to buy. Only buy this if you have LightScribe and you want to use LightScribe. Don't know if you have it? You probably don't. LightScribe is a way for you to label your DVD's with the laser inside of your DVD writer/player. It works fairly well and is cool, but if you don't have one, you are just wasting money buying these.

Have a LightScribe but not sure if you will use it? I say buy a pack and try it out. Play with it a little. You can always go back to regular DVD's.

By the way, one question people always ask, "Which type of DVD should I buy? +R -R RW??? Which one!?!? If you plan on recording something to play on a regular DVD, it is my opinion that the DVD+R (this product) is the best choice. The RW ones are mainly used for writing more than once on the DVD and you can have some compatibility issues. Normal user? Sending home videos to grandma? Buy the +R (this product.)

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, February 21, 2008
The image was amazing, it took about 30 minutes to burn it but that was filling up the entire label side of the disk with four different pictures and a title. Looks better then having the paper labels as long as a monochromatic image is satisfactory, which I think it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 21, 2007
This product is great!! The imgages you can create with LightScribe are second only to commercial DVD's. Expect a high quality detailed image to take about 20-25 minutes to burn, but you can do your normal computing or just walk away.

5.0 out of 5 stars good light scribe discs, October 19, 2009
These are very good discs by very good I mean only 3 out 100 failed which is not bad considereing I have had some packs that 10+ out of 100 have failed to record or I could light scribe on.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, November 2, 2010
B. Lagana (South Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
Item works exactly as described. Had no problems burning & the lightscribe side came out perfectly on every disc so far (I'm over halfway through the stack). Highly recommended for anyone with a lightscribe burner that needs lots of discs. For the price, you can't beat it.

UPDATE EDIT: Just FYI, as of 11/27 I've went through my stack & ordered another. Made it through about half of the second one, so that's around 75 DVD's... Not one problem yet! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ones, July 11, 2010
I read a review here before my purchase and it said one person thought because he had a HP it should work but did not. I am here to say they work better than any other I have used and I have a new HP. Guess it all depends...work great for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, high quality discs, June 10, 2009
I have been very happy with these DVD's. They burn very nicely. Haven't had problems with any of them. I have gone through one package of 50 already and am on my second.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, good price, March 15, 2012
My product arrived in the condition described (new) and on time. I have used probably 25% of the disks already and have had no issues with either the data side or the LightScribe side.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Product, October 3, 2011
Wes P. Riley (Santa Ana Ca. USA) - See all my reviews
The HP DVD+R Lightscribe blank media is a great product. When copying anything to this disk it comes out perfect everytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great discs!, September 9, 2011
Just got hold of these discs and I'm extremely satisfied with the quality. I burned my image on the 'best' setting and everything looks perfect. i wish hp made these in multicolor like the cd's.

Rate and Discover Movies