5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod charger
Purchased this item to charge an ipod. Product operates as advertised. No complaints so far in two months of use.
Published on May 22, 2012 by Rashid Tayidi

1.0 out of 5 stars super expensive not reliable
it works for my ipod only. does not work for ipad nor does it work for charging my samsung smartphone whose own power adapter showed same ourput as this one: the current is very unstable.
Published 23 months ago by C. CHANG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars super expensive not reliable, August 3, 2012
This review is from: New Trent IMP007 USB AC/DC Power Adapter / charger for 4G 3G 3Gs iPhone, iTouch, iPod Touch, iPod and MP3, MP4 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod charger, May 22, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars average performance, April 10, 2012
This will do its job, however mine took about 20-30 seconds before actually beginning to charge each time. I thought it was defective at first because when i plugged my cord into my ipod touch it did not respond immediately. This is not a big deal and I like that the ipod does not heat up much as opposed to charging it with a laptop or computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Adapter, April 10, 2014
I lost an adapter and replaced it with this one. Great price and works as promised. It's a little bulky but provides good output.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, cheap price!, November 27, 2013
Good cheap product for recharging my Iphone 4s. Even works with my Ipad, which I didn't expect. I've owned it about 2 years. Still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works totally fine and a bargain!, December 13, 2011
I have an iPod Touch first generation, and this adapter works absolutely perfectly. After reading all of the problems and misrepresentations with other adapters, I was nervous about ordering anything other than the ridiculously expensive genuine Apple adapter. But I took a chance with this adapter given its totally reasonable price with free shipping, and I am a very happy camper. The seller was fantastic; the product arrived earlier than promised. You just cannot go wrong with this adapter in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, November 19, 2011
I purchased this because my other adapter fell apart after 4 years. this works exactly as it should and I have had no problems with it since I purchased it. cheap and works great! what more can ya ask for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job well!, September 24, 2011
Charges my iPhone 3 perfectly. Not as compact as the iPhone AC adapter, but at 1/4 the price it is a great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup, does the job, August 31, 2011
Nice, cheap, and does what it's supposed to. Using it to charge an iphone as well as one of the electronic cigarette jobbies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good usb to ac adapter, April 16, 2011
I use this product to charge my MP3 player which uses a USB cable for charging/transferring. I find it inconvenient to tether it to my laptop when it needs to be charged. This was an inexpensive alternative to plug it into an outlet for charging. It works great and has a little green light on it that lights up when it is plugged in. Also I can use this for any other gadget that gets power from a USB port so it should be a good return on my investment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›