5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. HMC

1.0 out of 5 stars Mpero Impact X Case
The case is to thick it blocks the signal on reciveing calls. I miss a lot of phone calls. I took the case off and i began getting all my calls.
Published 7 months ago by Virginia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 27, 2013
When the color says hot pink, it's hot pink but I love it. It comes in two pieces. The pink part is like a durable but movable rubber. The black is hard plastic that holds it on. I did notice that it's a little harder to do screenshots by hand swiping with the case on. It just takes a few more tries. I haven't dropped my phone yet, so I can't say anything about what happens if you drop it. Fits great. Feels good in the hand, not slippery. I always make determinations about things I buy online from the reviews. Even one bad review might deter me away from a purhcase. This is for the Galaxy S4 Active, not the regular S4.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Awesome Phone Case!, January 27, 2014
The phone case came on time. It fits my Samsung galaxy S4 Active like a glove. It is very durable and easy to put on and take off. I love the kickstand. Love the colors. I love everything about this case and will be a repeat customer to the company I bought it from. Thank you for a high quality product and a very low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my case, August 11, 2013
MPERO Collection Tough Kickstand Black and Blue Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
by Empire met my expectations. I love my case and the price made me appreciate my case even more. Thank you amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, March 21, 2014
This case is designed strictly for the Galaxy S4 Active. It goes on easily and offers good protection for the phone. Empire is a great company to order from. The package came when expected and the items ordered are exactly what was shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things really do come at cheap prices!, February 23, 2014
I initially bought this case because I liked the color and It had a very low price. I was looking for something similar to the Otterbox commuter case that I had on my old phone, and I saw this had the potential as it had 2 layers. One soft and one hard. Sure enough it is very very similar to the Otterbox commuter and surpassed my initial expectations. I usually don't waste my time writing a review, but this case warranted a review for its price and build...
Two side notes:
1)kind of smells like lighter fluid.... might just be mine.
2) outer she'll isn't as a high of a grade as my Otterbox commuter had, but considering Otterbox didn't make a commuter case for this phone, and this is only $8 after tax and shipping, thus is the case to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice durable case., August 31, 2013
Nice durable case. Husband loves it. Don t Have to worry about damaging the phone with this case. Recommend this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and looks awesome, February 4, 2014
This review is from: MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - Black / Neon Green (Accessory)
I got this case skeptically with the very cheap price. The case is amazing. It looks awesome and works just as good. I have dropped my phone a few times since I got the case on it and no damage for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, January 17, 2014
Feels good in the hands. Stand works nicely in both landscape and portrait (aka horizontal and vertical). Feels solid, like it could withstand some serious drops. Nice wide gap for plugging in many types of audio inputs. Nicely placed gap for power port so you can easily dig your fingernail in there. Button ridges feel good and work well. Visually nice looking. Price is good.

Nothing bad to say. Love this case so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice case, October 17, 2013
It works for what I need it for. The kick stand is awesome and durable and makes me really happy. It also provides the much needed gripping ability to keep me from dropping the phone or over aggressively gripping the phone. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, October 11, 2013
love this product it protects nicely and the kick stand is great to set the phone on a surface with it tilted