Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Edition: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 20, 2014
Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Is a collectable figure based on his character from Fantasia movie and a game piece for Disney Infinity game. I pre-ordered this figure because I wanted to make sure I got Mickey. This figure looks awesome and he plays well in the toy boxes too.

In game, Mickey is good combatant. He is only available in the Toy Boxes, but I certainly wish there was a Fantasia based Play Set.

His main attack (Triangle button on PS3 controller) consists of magic blast. He can fire this attack in a quick succession for devastating effect. If this is used while jumping, it creates an area effect with an animation of dancing brooms. Awesome! His special power (R2 trigger on PS3 controller) consists of bolts of magic that travel at long distance.

His dodge (Circle button and Left Thumb-stick on PS3 controller) consist of:
a. skids back.
b. skids left or right.

In all, Mickey is the character I was waiting for, a must for a game which dares to be called Disney Infinity.
on June 4, 2014
Okay, so for my standards, the graphics and game play is a little on the cheap and boring side, but it's not about me, The kids love building and playing with different characters in these games. Only downside is you can't play every character in every game., they more or less have to be from the same movie to do so.
on January 5, 2016
I got this for my daughter for Christmas for her Wii U. She calls him the "Lizard Mickey", meaning wizard. I haven't played him myself so I don't know how his moves work, but she plays him a lot in the Toy Box area of her game and he seems to shoot shoot magic from his wand. The figure was in perfect condition when we got it and works as it should on the system. It also comes with a card to get Mickey on the game's mobile app.
on February 22, 2014
My son asked for this because he loved the movie Sorcerer's Apprentice. He found out the movie was based on this Disney cartoon. He loves having this character for the game.
on April 16, 2015
Mickey is a fun and powerful Infinity character to play. He can take on the worst of enemies with his magical powers. Try him in Brave Siege (sold separately) He works in both 1.0 and 2.0. My daughter bought this version of Mickey (crystal version available) After trying her game piece my other daughter and I bought him as he was so fun to play with. My daughter owns all of the infinity characters, Mickey is among her favorites to play.
on February 15, 2014
Pretty cool to see Mickey mouse running around my toy box shooting a magic burst from his wand to defeat enemies. I bought this figure and immediately became the most awesome guy on my block. all of the ladies want me, and the guys want to be me. You too can experience this by simply purchasing this figure!
on February 6, 2016
This is one of the first characters I bought for Disney Infinity. At the time I didn't understand the difference between version 1,2,3 characters. This guy is version 1 which means he has a total of 3 attack moves, meh. He looks good and the kids like to play him sometimes, but if I had to do it over again I'd get the version 3 Mickey instead.
on February 8, 2016
No Disney Infinity game is complete with out Sorcerer Mickey! I had to have him as part of my collection as soon as we purchased Disney Infinity. I love leveling up the characters and seeing the different things that they can do. It's fun to build and battle the characters from different movies.
on February 27, 2014
This was a present for my 7 year old son and he loves it. Says that Mickey is the strongest of all the characters.
on January 21, 2016
This was exactly what I wanted with one disappointment. The product size in the description says its 5x3x8 inches. NOT! Its just under 3.75 inches tall with a base of 2.5 inches. If you don't mind about the piece size you'll love it. If you do mind, you'll probably send it back so don't bother making the order in that case.