Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 13, 2012
These buttons are very cute. They DO NOT come off easily, which makes them well-worth the buy, especially for the price! However, they do leave a sticky residue when you do remove them.
on June 5, 2012
Seller was great. Product came fast. They are very cute and definitely stick well, however, I cannot decide whether I like it or not. I gave one to a friend of mine and she feels the same way. They are just a TINY bit too big for my ipod touch home button, and apparently for her iphone as well. It's hard to feel when you've actually "pushed" the button because the sensation is lost with the sticker. I also feel that there is now a lag when I push it. I believe it is because the sticker needs to be trimmed the TINIEST bit on the very edge. Other than that, it definitely serves it purpose, and seems to stick very well (I've had it on for four days and it has yet to budge)
on October 21, 2013
Unlike another customer image, the stickers came on a piece of paper in a small plastic pouch. They were shipped in an envelope.
The sticker was easy to apply, and is smooth to the touch. The image is clear, and close inspection is required to see that the image itself is not domed, but only the clear coating on top.
review image review image review image
on February 25, 2013
These are perfect. I found it was easy to apply, and it stuck for so long. I ended up taking it off to put on a case that didn't allow for the button (the case goes over the button), I couldn't find anything to tell me how to get it off! So I just used my nail, and eventually it came off. Then I had to figure out how to get the sticky stuff off the button. Oh boy. So make sure your phone is off, and get a q-tip with some alcohol on it, or use an alcohol swab/cloth from a first aid kit or something. Be very careful to not get the liquid into the area around the button. I also used my tweezer and my fingernail to scratch off the sticky stuff once the alcohol had made it a little easier. It is tedius. You don't have to do this though if you are just putting on another sticker, only if taking it off permanently for a while.
on October 17, 2013
So, considering the price, and the choices, I figured: Hey, why not get this for my girlfriend and her hideous Iphone? (Droid for life.)

These tiny stickers hold harder than you would think they would. Seriously. You put one on, it's really, really tough to get off. HOWEVER, when you do get it off? You might as well trash it, because it will not stick worth a damn the second time you try to stick it. They're one shot, one use, which is to be expected. It did give a bit of flair to my girlfriend's ugly phone, though!
on November 25, 2014
For the entirety I had my iPhone, my one button stayed on...I had the phone for about 3 years before I upgraded! It felt weird not to have it on there when I tried a different case on it, so I had switched back, but I have the other buttons still, I'm not sure what I want to do with them! lol
on March 25, 2014
The sticker do not stay on thought it was something else I could have made my own sticker for free and not waited a month don't buy they look really cute on the little paper they come on they leave a sticky trace on the home button you have to use cleaner to get off
on February 10, 2013
I get so many compliments on my button sticker and everyone wants one. Well worth the money spent, but be prepared to wait for shipping if it's coming from another country. Quality is good too. I have had mine on for over 3 months and no issues. I doubt I will be able to reuse if I take it off for another color, but with 6 in a pack, I'll be fine with just picking a different one.
on December 26, 2013
Got as a Christmas gift last year. They look really cute when they're on. The only thing is when I used it so much they start to roll off. I wound up changing them quite often. But they sure do look cute!
on August 6, 2012
A++++ great item I am very very pleased! Arrived on time! Very happy with this I use it on my phone everyday!